Sydney_Fife

Game 40: Pistons @ Kings

Normally I'd root for wins since I'd rather finish as an 8th seed than end up with like the 13th or 14 pick but right now we're tied for the 7th worst record in the league but only a game away from being in the 6th spot so losses are probably the best thing for us. 

If they’re gonna suck, why not just suck really bad and get a higher pick? I mean, it really doesn’t make much sense to continue on with the status quo that has gotten us here. 

I really like Fox and Hield, if Bagley pans out the Kings could have a bright future.  

Orlando will trade Vuc, and he’s their best guy. 

Washington will be without Wall. 

Pistons will win likely go like 15-25 after this trip to ensure they have no chance at a top 4 pick. 

There’s no reason on earth to not give Brown, Kennard, and Thomas minutes the rest of the year. See what these kids have. Let them develop. Casey has a track record. 

****, if you’re stock piling picks and going young, might as well keep Stanley and see if he can do anything. 

**** of a tanking strategy to play Stanley a bunch of minutes every night. 

I know it's been garbage time.

But they gave up 2 seconds to get Thomas. It's time to give him a long look off the bench.

9 hours ago, Sydney_Fife said:

If they’re gonna suck, why not just suck really bad and get a higher pick? I mean, it really doesn’t make much sense to continue on with the status quo that has gotten us here. 

they kind of are sucking really bad...