ROMAD1

The National Emergency Over the Wall

11 minutes ago, Casimir said:

Has the U.S. sent thoughts and prayers yet?

do you send thoughts and prayers to the people slaughtered by ISIS?

Ben Shapiro is a pile of ****

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, pfife said:

Ben Shapiro is a pile of ****

I gave him a chance as I've documented on this board, and I have no choice but to agree.  There's nothing unique or special about Shapiro - he's just another alt-right talking head.

The next step needs to be from the House to write restrictions (my money is on the BRILLIANT AOC to do so...) on the National Emergencies Act, specifically):

1) Congress must declare a National Emergency Declaration by the President Valid or Invalid within 10 days. Not certain if majority, supra-majority, or two/thirds vote works here... The key is to prevent unconstitutional authoritarian abuses. Like Trump.

2) an every 30-day review by Congress to Continue/ Discontinue.

This news day is too recent for this to be accepted without skepticism.  I think Trump inspired a lot of this.  He's the king of the crapheads.  I will have to review this stuff a bit more.  

I never knew before that was the white power symbol. Doesn't Trump make that signal at every one of his rallies? He literally makes that symbol and swirls his hands around effeminately. He then sticks his palms out and brings his wrists together like a seal.  

2 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

That Zina Bash story has been debunked.  I don't know some people keep passing it around.   And it's kind of crappy that these white surpremacist creeps have been able to use social media to co-opt a common hand signal that has been around for decades meaning, "OK."  

Bull**** it was debunked. That picture is the OK symbol. Not sure why the tweet used that pic. She read a text on her phone, smirked, and then made the following symbol which is the white power symbol. 4FB6179900000578-0-image-a-44_1536172598

On 3/17/2019 at 11:34 AM, Motown Bombers said:

Bull**** it was debunked. That picture is the OK symbol. Not sure why the tweet used that pic. She read a text on her phone, smirked, and then made the following symbol which is the white power symbol. 4FB6179900000578-0-image-a-44_1536172598

The explanation I saw was it was she was referring to someone getting a cup of coffee or something....  I don't know. I'm not going to accuse someone of white supremacy because of a screen grab.  Maybe she was scratching her arm.  I don't need her to confirm my beliefs in Trump or some of the people he surrounds himself with.