chasfh

The 116th United States Congress (2019-2021)

2 hours ago, stanpapi said:

So a couple of individuals in bad t-shirts equate to a new member of congress...one who has been a member of congress for less than 24 hours, mind you, dropping the MF bomb publicly on the sitting president? And threatening to impeach him over...what, exactly? Winning for the country? 

In retrospect, this makes sense, because she's absolutely the type of congressman I would expect the city of Detroit to vote for.

You can't even count high enough to count the MF bombs I've tossed at Trump and his MF'ing Trumptards....

5 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

You can't even count high enough to count the MF bombs I've tossed at Trump and his MF'ing Trumptards....

No, I don't speak that crudely so I don't often find myself counting things like that. 

However, congratulations are in order. You're now qualified to represent the city of Detroit. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

I am curious to know what winning for the country means.

Trade Wars and Recession, Screwing 25 Mill Americans out of their health insurance, dumping the Estate Tax so Trump can line his pockets, Sucking on Putin and Saudi Arabia so hard that his face has turned Orange, filling his administration with the swampiest, most corrupt know-nothing POS imaginable, running Trillion Dollar deficits, opening up Pandora's Box and letting white-supremacist bigots fly out in all directions, crashing the Stock Market 20%....

Just so many different ways of WINNING for these Trumptards...!

12 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

She's a congresswoman who was just sworn in and she's calling the sitting president a m***********. I fail to see any similarities between that and anything Trump has said or done as president. There's a difference between being combative and hard edged and completely crossing a line into obscenities while holding office (to a group of supporters, on video, no less). She shot any credibility she might have had on day one. Detroit deserves her. 

You are right.... she should have called him a ****-hole

• Thanks 1

Just now, 84 Lives!!! said:

Trade Wars and Recession, Screwing 25 Mill Americans out of their health insurance, dumping the Estate Tax so Trump can line his pockets, Sucking on Putin and Saudi Arabia so hard that his face has turned Orange, filling his administration with the swampiest, most corrupt know-nothing POS imaginable, running Trillion Dollar deficits, opening up Pandora's Box and letting white-supremacist bigots fly out in all directions, crashing the Stock Market 20%....

Trumptards is offensive................it's Trumpanzees !

Just now, Oblong said:

You are right.... she should have called him a ****-hole

I'm seriously somewhat surprised Trumpers are offended by this, with everything Trump has done and their claims of being real, tough Americans that aren't subjected to snowflake buttercup tendencies.

2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Trumptards is offensive................it's Trumpanzees !

I would think Trumpanzees would be more offensive? Are they animals? Well... maybe a few are... but....

I just think they are retarded morons. Trumptards.

1 minute ago, Euphdude said:

I'm seriously somewhat surprised Trumpers are offended by this, with everything Trump has done and their claims of being real, tough Americans that aren't subjected to snowflake buttercup tendencies.

Exactly.

"WOOHOO!!! Nor more PC!!! I HATE PC! And Trump TELLS IT LIKE IT IS"!

Ain't this just grand? We all get to "tell it like it is". And Stan can whine like a little baby all he wants, but this was a key component of Trump's appeal. No more PC.

I love it. Because I can assure Stan and his fellow Trumptard MORONS that I am NOT PC...

How do you like them apples?

(Not you Euph... just using your post to ummm... express myself....!)

13 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/04/nonfarm-payrolls-december-2018.html

1 hour ago, chasfh said:

Good thing for you you’re not in the private sector.

Really, since my education, training and experience are all in a critical function of the public sector, it matters to me the degree that it remains critical.  I'll lets some MFs through just to remind you budget hawks that keeping tabs on the bad guys is important to you. 

12 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

(Not you Euph... just using your post to ummm... express myself....!)

No offense implied or taken.

7 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Really, since my education, training and experience are all in a critical function of the public sector, it matters to me the degree that it remains critical.  I'll lets some MFs through just to remind you budget hawks that keeping tabs on the bad guys is important to you. 

I believe the overwhelming vast majority of federal workers and contractors are essential to the functioning of our government -- including yourself.  I respect these individuals for the hard work and dedication they put into helping to run our country, and thank them for giving up more lucrative offers in the private sector to serve their country in their own way.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

She's a congresswoman who was just sworn in and she's calling the sitting president a m***********. I fail to see any similarities between that and anything Trump has said or done as president. There's a difference between being combative and hard edged and completely crossing a line into obscenities while holding office (to a group of supporters, on video, no less). She shot any credibility she might have had on day one. Detroit deserves her. 

Thoughts and prayers, sounds absolutely horrible for you

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, pfife said:

Thoughts and prayers, sounds absolutely horrible for you

It's actually quite great. Between this and letting Lizzie Warren run, the dems couldn't make it any better for Trump in 2020.

1 minute ago, stanpapi said:

It's actually quite great. Between this and letting Lizzie Warren run, the dems couldn't make it any better for Trump in 2020.

Ok but Trump is a ****hole

5 minutes ago, pfife said:

Ok but Trump is a ****hole

Good news- if you're willing to say this publicly to a group of supporters, you're qualified to represent the city of detroit as a democratic congressman too. 

This is the corner Trump has painted the dems into. Paint them as obstructionists, investigators of everything, party of the ************, party of no ideas but extreme ideas.

And they've taken the bait. 

2 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Good news- if you're willing to say this publicly to a group of supporters, you're qualified to represent the city of detroit as a democratic congressman too. 

This is the corner Trump has painted the dems into. Paint them as obstructionists, investigators of everything, party of the ************, party of no ideas but extreme ideas.

And they've taken the bait. 

Talk about totally missing it, trump is a ****hole you know

Oh Trump is gonna say stuff about the Dems.  wow politics is happening & stuff

3 hours ago, stanpapi said:

So a couple of individuals in bad t-shirts equate to a new member of congress...one who has been a member of congress for less than 24 hours, mind you, dropping the MF bomb publicly on the sitting president? And threatening to impeach him over...what, exactly? Winning for the country? 

In retrospect, this makes sense, because she's absolutely the type of congressman I would expect the city of Detroit to vote for.

Completely off base to call him a mother ****er. If anything, he is a daughter ****er.

She needs to get her facts straight.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Tliab district covers more than Detroit. Talking about grabbing ***** makes you qualified to represent a country you didn't win the majority of the vote in.