chasfh

The 116th United States Congress (2019-2021)

31 minutes ago, Oblong said:

that is awesome

Mind you...she's got that song playing?  I suppose she's going to slash the budget of the DOD and the IC.  Then she'd be a naive idiot in my book. 

2 hours ago, pfife said:

I can believe MAGAts are now going to MAGAsplain decorum now. 

Remember when MAGAts were tough as nails?  What the **** happened to these babies.

So a couple of individuals in bad t-shirts equate to a new member of congress...one who has been a member of congress for less than 24 hours, mind you, dropping the MF bomb publicly on the sitting president? And threatening to impeach him over...what, exactly? Winning for the country? 

In retrospect, this makes sense, because she's absolutely the type of congressman I would expect the city of Detroit to vote for.

Now, that’s funny.😁 

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

6 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

So a couple of individuals in bad t-shirts equate to a new member of congress...one who has been a member of congress for less than 24 hours, mind you, dropping the MF bomb publicly on the sitting president? And threatening to impeach him over...what, exactly? Winning for the country? 

In retrospect, this makes sense, because she's absolutely the type of congressman I would expect the city of Detroit to vote for.

whatever victimizes you there chief.   I don't give a flying **** dude

She shoulda yelled grab her in the *****, then you'd be here heaping praise on her

Congressperson drops f bomb.  BFD bro

2 minutes ago, pfife said:

whatever victimizes you there chief.   I don't give a flying **** dude

She shoulda yelled grab her in the *****, then you'd be here heaping praise on her

only white men are allowed to talk that way.... women... especially brown ones.... and super duper especially MUSLIM ones, should SHUT THE **** UP

1 minute ago, Oblong said:

only white men are allowed to talk that way.... women... especially brown ones.... and super duper especially MUSLIM ones, should SHUT THE **** UP

I didn't see on the video whether she waited for all present men to stop talking before she got uppity - can we get verification?

40 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Mind you...she's got that song playing?  I suppose she's going to slash the budget of the DOD and the IC.  Then she'd be a naive idiot in my book. 

You mean the DoD budget that is light years ahead of the next several contenders combined? There's a lot of fat in that budget, so excising that would be just fine in my book.

32 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Well, in Representative Tlaib's defense, Donald Trump is a ************, so it’s not as though she’s lying or anything. 

47 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

equate to a new member of congress...one who has been a member of congress for less than 24 hours, mind you, dropping the MF bomb publicly on the sitting president? And threatening to impeach him over...what, exactly? Winning for the country? 

I find that the more qualifiers you use, the more strained your argument is.

25 minutes ago, chasfh said:

You mean the DoD budget that is light years ahead of the next several contenders combined? There's a lot of fat in that budget, so excising that would be just fine in my book.

There is an argument to be made there.   Cutting my salary would suck

26 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

She’s pretty adorable

I never paid much attention to her but yes she is...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

There is an argument to be made there.   Cutting my salary would suck

Good thing for you you’re not in the private sector.

Freshmen incoming congresswomen should not make dance-like motions, or demonstrate joy otherwise, inside of 48 hours of initially receiving their office key after an election in which a party loses control over the house.

1 hour ago, smr-nj said:

Now, that’s funny.😁 

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

It wasn't the best fake outrage trolling we've seen here.  Expectations are high.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Freshmen incoming women candidates should not make a dance-like motions or demonstrating joy otherwise inside of 48 hours of initially receiving their office key.

Yeah. It’s in the rules. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Freshmen incoming women candidates should not make a dance-like motions or demonstrating joy otherwise inside of 48 hours of initially receiving their office key.

Agreed.  They should behave like proper women, such as those shown below:

Image result for handmaid's tale

1 minute ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

I am curious to know what winning for the country means.

Pwning the libs and trolling non-Trumpers.  Duh.

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

I agree that a Congressperson shouldn't talk that way but it's absolutely hilarious to hear a Trump supporter whine about someone using bad language or being disrespectful.  You don't have a leg to stand on here.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

I agree that a Congressperson shouldn't talk that way but it's absolutely hilarious to hear a Trump supporter whine about someone using bad language or being disrespectful.  You don't have a leg to stand on here.  

Image result for kettle calling the pot black

Where does yelling "You lie!" at the President during a SOTU speech fit into decorum?

53 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

She's a congresswoman who was just sworn in and she's calling the sitting president a m***********. I fail to see any similarities between that and anything Trump has said or done as president. There's a difference between being combative and hard edged and completely crossing a line into obscenities while holding office (to a group of supporters, on video, no less). She shot any credibility she might have had on day one. Detroit deserves her.