chasfh

The 116th United States Congress (2019-2021)

This is an example why people love her.  

Thread

Pretty unbelievable.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 2:45 PM, pfife said:

This is an example why people love her.  

Thread

Pretty unbelievable.

She shined again yesterday. 

I challenge people to watch that hearing and name folks who were more prepared, succinct or impressive than her. 

3 minutes ago, Oblong said:

Justin Amash

He was the only Republican to actually ask a real question, so credit to that. But I believe AOC went at the very end of the hearing. The fact that it took that long for information about insurance fraud to come out shows how she hit an angle nearly no one else went after. 

I had the hearing on in the background, but didn't catch everyone as I was working.  I just saw Tliab's response to Meadows and the token black chick.  I couldn't disagree with her more politically, but calling out that crap and then her response after was great.  When Cummings gave her the chance to 'clarify' her statement and she simply reads back the transcript of what she said.  That was the "Per my previous email" responses that I love seeing in email threads at work.  

Yesterday was a **** show for me in every way, at least the hearing was a funny **** show side bar to my day. 

26 minutes ago, pfife said:

Lol @ the GOP

CPAC is henceforth to be referred to as CPAOC given their obsession with everything about her. 

2 hours ago, Euphdude said:

CPAC is henceforth to be referred to as CPAOC given their obsession with everything about her. 

She will own every single one of those incels

13 hours ago, 313DetroitCity said:

She shined again yesterday. 

I challenge people to watch that hearing and name folks who were more prepared, succinct or impressive than her. 

Meg from Family Guy is more prepared than AOC.

7 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Meg from Family Guy is more prepared than AOC.

And Peter Griffin more than Trump.

Yep just keep on obliviously bashing her while she just does the right thing over and over and over and over and over

Omar is going to lose her committee assignments if this keeps up

19 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Meanwhile...

I think that is a stretch... I know Ohio $tate is a common thing completely unrelated to any antisemitism.

8 minutes ago, Edman85 said:

I think that is a stretch... I know Ohio $tate is a common thing completely unrelated to any antisemitism.

I doubt that Jordan was actually exhibiting antisemitism, but the idea that if Omar did it, it would be a four alarm emergency, seems plausible to me.

I remember when a freshman Muslim congresswoman yelled an MFer bomb in a bar at night, and it was an outrage, but the President drops "bull****" in a mid-day speech, nationally televised, and no one cares.  

We have higher standards for people in a bar than we do for our President.  Make America Great Again.

4 minutes ago, pfife said:

We have higher standards for people in a bar than we do for our President.  Make America Great Again.

QFT.  The double standards with regard to Trump are astounding.

28 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

QFT.  The double standards with regard to Trump are astounding.

and a chance to bash both a girl AND a Muslim.... Fox loves their two-fers... you got the gay black guy and a girl Muslim... they hit the jackpot with these situations.  Gotta milk them baby.