chasfh

The 116th United States Congress (2019-2021)

I love how Stannity acts like Trump wasn't going to say **** about the Democrats if they didn't fall into his trap

as if he hasn't been saying that same stuff since like ever

dude says the Dems obstruct his nominees, and they don't even have the power to do so.   

so dumb

35 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Really, since my education, training and experience are all in a critical function of the public sector, it matters to me the degree that it remains critical.  I'll lets some MFs through just to remind you budget hawks that keeping tabs on the bad guys is important to you. 

The United States is not spending $700 billion for defense. Defense doesn't cost that much. No one else spends anywhere near that much and they seem to be defended just fine, same as us, and they don't even have our advantage of remote geography.

The United States is spending $700 billion to go on offense. Simple as it gets.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

You can't even count high enough to count the MF bombs I've tossed at Trump and his MF'ing Trumptards....

Do Trump supporters have any brains at all? They get offended by a congresswoman dropping the f-bomb...while they support President ***** Grabber. 

Any Trump supporters still trying to act as if they have a higher moral ground to stand on are either delusional or just outright liars.

Most likely both.

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

No, I don't speak that crudely so I don't often find myself counting things like that. 

However, congratulations are in order. You're now qualified to represent the city of Detroit. 

Speaking of speaking crudely:

4 minutes ago, Antrat said:

Do Trump supporters have any brains at all? They get offended by a congresswoman dropping the f-bomb...while they support President ***** Grabber. 

Any Trump supporters still trying to act as if they have a higher moral ground to stand on are either delusional or just outright liars.

Most likely both.

Has Trump used that language with a member of the democratic party? Publicly? The democrats managed to go to the lowest common denominator on their very first day. 

By the way....how many days until hillary wins? Would you like to reference that in 72 point, bold font again? Maybe for old time sake?

1 minute ago, stanpapi said:

Has Trump used that language with a member of the democratic party? Publicly? The democrats managed to go to the lowest common denominator on their very first day. 

Trump goes to the lowest common denominator every day.  The guy is a joke.  There is a video of Trump saying "mother ****er" at a rally and his fans loved it.  

29 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Tliab district covers more than Detroit. Talking about grabbing ***** makes you qualified to represent a country you didn't win the majority of the vote in. 

Her comment is not going to cost her a single vote in her district, in fact it might gain votes.   

Coleman Young, blasting a reporter with expletives on 20/20 - playing to the people who would vote for him.   He knew exactly what he was doing.  

3 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Trump goes to the lowest common denominator every day.  The guy is a joke.  There is a video of Trump saying "mother ****er" at a rally and his fans loved it.  

That's incorrect. His comment on that tape was made in 2011 as a private citizen and it was in reference to putting tariffs on China. That was 5 years before he became president. Frankly, I'll take the guy who calls the commie enemy a ************ every day of the week over the freshman congressman who just said "impeach the ************" in public, in reference to the sitting US president, simply because she's unhappy her side didn't win in 2016. 

The broader point here isn't the swearing. It's that Rashida tafoulmouth played right into his hand. On day one of being in power, this is how she behaves. It's like she's the poster child for the do nothing democrats. Party of obstruction. Party of investigation. Party of no ideas whatsoever. Party of the ************.

4 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

That's incorrect. His comment on that tape was made in 2011 as a private citizen and it was in reference to putting tariffs on China. That was 5 years before he became president. Frankly, I'll take the guy who calls the commie enemy a ************ every day of the week over the freshman congressman who just said "impeach the ************" in public, in reference to the sitting US president, simply because she's unhappy her side didn't win in 2016. 

Who gives a crap?  He says more stupid and disrespectful stuff every day than most presidents do in four years.  I have said this many times: It is fine if you like his policies but there is absolutely no way you can defend his behavior and the more you try to do it, the more foolish you look. 

25 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

By the way....how many days until hillary wins? Would you like to reference that in 72 point, bold font again? Maybe for old time sake?

Lmao.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

The broader point here isn't the swearing. It's that Rashida tafoulmouth played right into his hand. On day one of being in power, this is how she behaves. It's like she's the poster child for the do nothing democrats. Party of obstruction. Party of investigation. Party of no ideas whatsoever. Party of the ************.

Fyi

I don’t know about you guys, but I say impeach the ************. 

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Who gives a crap?  He says more stupid and disrespectful stuff every day than most presidents do in four years.  I have said this many times: It is fine if you like his policies but there is absolutely no way you can defend his behavior and the more you try to do it, the more foolish you look. 

Has President Trump ever come out and publicly called someone on the democratic side a ************? How about an *******? A *****? If so, I would assume he would have been railed by CNN by now. Or impeached him over it. Because now we apparently cry impeachment over anything that we disagree with.

There's a difference between behavior you might not engage in (bull in the china shop, win at all costs, assign colorful nicknames to your political opponents, taking the game right to them publicly on twitter, etc.) vs. coming out on day one and taking your language into the gutter. She belittled herself, her office and her constituents. Despite what anyone thinks of Trump's style, she managed to put herself several rungs below the President. On. Day. One.

As for the nicknames, you know what?  They're effective. And true. Jeb really was low energy. Like, where's the pulse? Little Marco really does come off as lacking substance. Crooked Hillary? No need for further explanation.  Crazy Maxine? Crazy Joe Biden? Yep. All they both have to do is open their mouths. Haiti is a ****hole? Yep. Seen the pictures. Should be better after Bill and George got done with it....but it's not.

Some people don't like Trump's approach. But the truth is, it worked, and it's more often than not true. And he did it without calling any of his opponents a ************. Imagine that. 

So good.  It's a campaign promise.

Impeach the ************!!!!

2 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Has President Trump ever come out and publicly called someone on the democratic side a ************? How about an *******? A *****? If so, I would assume he would have been railed by CNN by now. Or impeached him over it. Because now we apparently cry impeachment over anything that we disagree with.

There's a difference between behavior you might not engage in (bull in the china shop, win at all costs, assign colorful nicknames to your political opponents, taking the game right to them publicly on twitter, etc.) vs. coming out on day one and taking your language into the gutter. She belittled herself, her office and her constituents. Despite what anyone thinks of Trump's style, she managed to put herself several rungs below the President. On. Day. One.

As for the nicknames, you know what?  They're effective. And true. Jeb really was low energy. Like, where's the pulse? Little Marco really does come off as lacking substance. Crooked Hillary? No need for further explanation.  Crazy Maxine? Crazy Joe Biden? Yep. All they both have to do is open their mouths. Haiti is a ****hole? Yep. Seen the pictures. Should be better after Bill and George got done with it....but it's not.

Some people don't like Trump's approach. But the truth is, it worked, and it's more often than not true. And he did it without calling any of his opponents a ************. Imagine that. 

Please

1 minute ago, stanpapi said:

Has President Trump ever come out and publicly called someone on the democratic side a ************? How about an *******? A *****? If so, I would assume he would have been railed by CNN by now. Or impeached over it. Because now we apparently cry impeachment over anything that we disagree with.

LOL, So it's OK to use nicknames if they are effective and true?  ************ Trump?  How about that?  

16 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

By far, the biggest difference is Trump said negative and profane things about others in one instance and someone else said them of him in another.

2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Trump's now qualified to represent Papi.

In before Stan tries to explain that he really wasn't mocking the reporter's disability because someone at Fox debunked that idea.  

2 minutes ago, pfife said:

So good.  It's a campaign promise.

Impeach the ************!!!!

Donald Trump's tax breaks made it easier for Dan Gilbert and the Ilitch family to create jobs...in her 13th district. 

Next....

Anyone trying to stand up for Donald Trump in the name of decorum is hilarious. He created this atmosphere. 

28 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

LOL, So it's OK to use nicknames if they are effective and true?  ************ Trump?  How about that?  

Were any of the nicknames I referenced- or any that I did not- profane? In any way? Answer: no. They were just....true. 

Has Trump ever used profanity publicly to refer to chuck Schumer? Elizabeth Warren? Nancy Pelosi?  In any kind of political discourse? Answer:  Not that I've ever heard- and if he had, the media would have played it relentlessly. Has he fought hard and pissed a lot of people off with his style? Yep. 

In contrast, the second a classless democrat gets her orientation manual, she's using profanity and talking about what "we're going to do"...as if she's missed the memo that democratic leadership doesn't really have any interest in her. Yet' she's out there "bringing truth to power". That's rich. 

7 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Donald Trump's tax breaks made it easier for Dan Gilbert and the Ilitch family to create jobs...in her 13th district. 

Next....

He made it easier for them to make a profit which was the goal.  Most of the big businesses are using the money for stock buy backs.