Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Sydney_Fife

Game 35: Pistons @ Bucks

Recommended Posts

Blaha can’t come back soon enough. So tired of “pocket passes” and “eyeing the three” already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bucks by 20. 

Pistons are 3-12 in their last 15 games. 

16-19. Ship is sinking. Could easily be out of a playoff spot by tomorrow night. 

Thanks, SVG. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welp...

schedule lightens up soon.  they'll be back to .500 and fighting for that 8th seed soon enough.

because the 8th seed is the most important thing in the league.  at least it seems like that's what weve been shooting for for the last decade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Betrayer said:

Blaha can’t come back soon enough. So tired of “pocket passes” and “eyeing the three” already. 

"Thank you."

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sydney_Fife said:

It’s absolutely embarrassing. How is a professional that bad? To me it’s effort at that point. 

Maybe its coaching?  Maybe nobody has instructed Jackson that defense is not dribbling the shot clock to death and firing up a 3 right after the opposition makes a 2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I come bearing good news for my fellow Pistons fans.

Only 1 1/2 more years of paying Josh Smith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching the Nuggets game.  Man, Jokic is fun to watch.  He had a triple double with assists.  19 points, 14 rebounds, 15 assists.  

The guy is averaging 7.6 assists per game, good for 9th in the league.  

Some perspective on that.  Blake is averaging 5.1 assists per game, which is pretty damn good for a big man.  Jokic has him beat by 2.5 assists per game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Watching the Nuggets game.  Man, Jokic is fun to watch.  He had a triple double with assists.  19 points, 14 rebounds, 15 assists.  

The guy is averaging 7.6 assists per game, good for 9th in the league.  

Some perspective on that.  Blake is averaging 5.1 assists per game, which is pretty damn good for a big man.  Jokic has him beat by 2.5 assists per game.

think svg is bad?  the bulls traded two number one picks to the nuggets for the right to move up and take doug mcdermott.

with those two picks the nuggets took  jokic and gary harris.

(and then the bulls turned around and traded mcdermott and taj gibson and a second round pick to the thunder for CAM PAYNE).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would start resting Griffin. They aren't going to be good for the next few years while they start clearing out the bad contracts. Add more lottery combos and don't pursue the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Watching the Nuggets game.  Man, Jokic is fun to watch.  He had a triple double with assists.  19 points, 14 rebounds, 15 assists.  

The guy is averaging 7.6 assists per game, good for 9th in the league.  

Some perspective on that.  Blake is averaging 5.1 assists per game, which is pretty damn good for a big man.  Jokic has him beat by 2.5 assists per game.

Jokic has players that can score around him, that's why.  It's hard to get assists when you're surrounded by a clunkfest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

new total nba numbers are out.  not pretty for detroit and tells us what we all knew.  blake is a top 20 player in the league and everyone else is average at best (andre) or bad (everyone else) or very bad (stanley).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, NYLion said:

Jokic has players that can score around him, that's why.  It's hard to get assists when you're surrounded by a clunkfest.

Denver only scores about 3 field goals per/100 more than Detroit does.  So probably not the reason.

Plus, Blake is putting up what is normally a big number.  So obviously it isn't hard for him to get assists in Detroit.  It's just Jokic is putting up an amazing number.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Denver only scores about 3 field goals per/100 more than Detroit does.  So probably not the reason.

Plus, Blake is putting up what is normally a big number.  So obviously it isn't hard for him to get assists in Detroit.  It's just Jokic is putting up an amazing number.  

Jokic is a great player but I bet if you put Blake on Denver, his assists spike up as well. It's pretty easy to see that Denver has better shooters surrounding Jokic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never said that. I was just saying that the 50% difference is a bit deceiving because of the supporting cast around each respective player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×