Sign in to follow this  
Sydney_Fife

Game 35: Pistons @ Bucks

Would love to catch the Bucks in a 1st round playoff series.  All of the other top east teams will destroy Detroit.

The Bucks probably still win, but Detroit could take it to 6 games maybe.  

Catch a Heat game if you get a chance.  Winslow is playing PG since Dragic got hurt and is playing really well.

Shooting 37% from three this year.  Shot 38% last year, so maybe it's not a fluke.  Sorry Stanley fans.

1 hour ago, Deleterious said:

Catch a Heat game if you get a chance.  Winslow is playing PG since Dragic got hurt and is playing really well.

Shooting 37% from three this year.  Shot 38% last year, so maybe it's not a fluke.  Sorry Stanley fans.

I don’t think anyone is a fan of his. I’ve read a lot of DBB stuff and they’ve turned on him there. 

He’s halfway through year 4. He will be 23 next season. There’s no way they give him a long term deal in restricted free agency, right?

So the Heat play Winslow at PG. 

Can we just throw Brown out there at PG? Run everything through Griffin. They do that anyway.

I’m ready for Jackson to get DNP’s. They can use Stanley situationally for defense. Other than that he would DNP him too. 

Brown, Kennard, Bullock, Griffin, Andre 

Second unit? Calderon, Galloway, GR III. Then it depends on matchups for Zaza, Leuer, Stanley minutes at 4/5 spots. 

Im finished with Jackson. 

I really hope they dont rest Griffin against Memphis. Rest him tonight if you’re going to rest him at all. 

They do have 2 days off after this back to back, though. 

I voted for Blake and Andre. I think Blake is the second best PF in the East and Andre is the second best C in the East. 

42 minutes ago, Sydney_Fife said:

I don’t think anyone is a fan of his. I’ve read a lot of DBB stuff and they’ve turned on him there. 

He’s halfway through year 4. He will be 23 next season. There’s no way they give him a long term deal in restricted free agency, right?

I think he is looking at two year deals in free agency.  Any type of third year will be a team option or my favorite, a non-guaranteed third year.  Something like a million guaranteed and if he is on the roster on July 15th he gets the rest of the money.  Those can be very valuable trade chips if a team is looking to clear cap space.  

37 minutes ago, Sydney_Fife said:

I voted for Blake and Andre. I think Blake is the second best PF in the East and Andre is the second best C in the East. 

I think Vucevic can make an argument for #2.  Especially if you take into account he can hit a three at a decent rate.  His defense is pretty ugly tho.  

Malcolm Brogdon just dribbled by Jackson like he wasn’t even there. Twice. Easy layups. 

Then Jackson gets burned on a back door cut for a dunk. 

Please, please, please get him the **** off my team. He’s so horrible. 

• Like 1

In the first 5 minutes Brogdon has gone around Jackson three times.  Brown comes in for Brogdon and immediately beats Jackson on a backdoor cut.  

Just now, Sydney_Fife said:

Malcolm Brogdon just dribbled by Jackson like he wasn’t even there. Twice. Easy layups. 

Then Jackson gets burned on a back door cut for a dunk. 

Please, please, please get him the **** off my team. He’s so horrible. 

haha you beat me.

It’s absolutely embarrassing. How is a professional that bad? To me it’s effort at that point. 

• Like 1