six-hopper

Lions vs. Browns

2016 Lions: 9-7

2016 Browns: 1-15

2017 Lions: 9-7

2017 Browns: 0-16

2018 Lions: 5-9

2018 Browns: 6-7-1

2018 Lions Quarterback: 10-year veteran and one of the highest-paid players in the NFL

2018 Browns Quarterback: Rookie

2018 Lions Head Coach: Rocket Scientist in the first year of a five-year contract; demands strict decorum from the press but dresses like a dumpster-denizen and unleashes F-bombs on the air.

2018 Browns Head Coach: Interim guy

I am eating this up with a spoon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't understand any of the points you're poorly trying to make, six. 

1 hour ago, Yoda said:

I don't understand any of the points you're poorly trying to make, six. 

Just providing a purely factual Tale of the Tape.  One of the many valuable services I offer.

44 minutes ago, six-hopper said:

Just providing a purely factual Tale of the Tape.  One of the many valuable services I offer.

nevermind.  edited for snarkiness.

The above posts made me wonder which team has had the most double-digit win regular seasons since the Browns second-coming. The Lions are winning two seasons to one. I knew the Browns have been horrible the last few seasons, but I didn't realize they've had just one double-digit win season since 1999 - and they didn't even make the playoffs that season.

A little more idiot trivia - I have a boxed three digit number all Lions fans should play a few times before Sunday. The Lions are currently 546-645-32 in regular season history. I haven't played the lottery in about 20 years, but I think I may have to play 5-4-6 and 6-4-5 two way some time this week.

3 hours ago, DTroppens said:

The above posts made me wonder which team has had the most double-digit win regular seasons since the Browns second-coming. The Lions are winning two seasons to one. I knew the Browns have been horrible the last few seasons, but I didn't realize they've had just one double-digit win season since 1999 - and they didn't even make the playoffs that season.

A little more idiot trivia - I have a boxed three digit number all Lions fans should play a few times before Sunday. The Lions are currently 546-645-32 in regular season history. I haven't played the lottery in about 20 years, but I think I may have to play 5-4-6 and 6-4-5 two way some time this week.

Get rid of the ties and you got yourself one of them palindromes.