Sydney_Fife

Game 23: 76ers @ Pistons

6 minutes ago, Buddha said:

and tj freaking mcconnell went right past him whenever he wanted.  jose calderon was better on d!

they really missed ish tonight.  ish tore up mcconnell before.  if reggie cant hit his jumper then he's pretty worthless.

I’m shopping my first round pick to help this team. It desperately needs it on the perimeter. 

The Pelicans are my other team. Watch every game. They’re very similar to the Pistons. They’re 13-14, 3-10 on the road. Tim Frazier and Solomon Hill start. Moore and Mirotic pack a punch off the bench. 

Hopefully Bullock and Stanley return Sunday afternoon. That’s a must win for the Pistons. Automatic L coming Monday in Philly. 

Pistons were riding high after beating Golden State. But 3 straight losses, and they’ve gotten blown out of the gym in 5 of those 6 halves. 3 injuries this week haven’t helped. But they are playing tough opponents. 

Frustrating loss tonight. But Philly is still a very good team with Butler, Simmons, Redick. Muscala had his best game of the season probably. Pistons need help on the perimeter before February 8th. 

I’m sure it’ll get scoffed at, but I’d seriously consider Carmelo Anthony. He could come in tomorrow and immediately be the team’s best weapon on the perimeter. He’s an awful defender and a ball stopper, but at least the man can score. He isn’t what he used to be but it’s worth a look. It’s betrer than watching the trash they’re throwing out there now. 

1 hour ago, Sydney_Fife said:

I’m shopping my first round pick to help this team....

Hey, wait a second...

12 minutes ago, sabretooth said:

Where was Stanley tonight??

Knee soreness. Casey said he hopes Johnson and Bullock will play Sunday. 

Ish will be out a while. I’d say late January. 

2 hours ago, Sydney_Fife said:

I’m shopping my first round pick to help this team. It desperately needs it on the perimeter. 

They aren't going to be truly good with Blake.  Trading a pick to add a shooter is just kicking the can down the road.

They really should burn this thing to the ground.

2 hours ago, Sydney_Fife said:

I’m sure it’ll get scoffed at, but I’d seriously consider Carmelo Anthony. He could come in tomorrow and immediately be the team’s best weapon on the perimeter. He’s an awful defender and a ball stopper, but at least the man can score. He isn’t what he used to be but it’s worth a look. It’s betrer than watching the trash they’re throwing out there now. 

yes, consider yourself scoffed..

6 hours ago, Deleterious said:

No.

No, no, no.

This is wrong.

I prefer the original. 

11 hours ago, Sydney_Fife said:

The Pelicans are my other team. Watch every game. They’re very similar to the Pistons. They’re 13-14, 3-10 on the road. Tim Frazier and Solomon Hill start. Moore and Mirotic pack a punch off the bench. 

Hopefully Bullock and Stanley return Sunday afternoon. That’s a must win for the Pistons. Automatic L coming Monday in Philly. 

Are you going to the game Sunday?

The girl will be in New Orleans when the Pistons play the Pelicans next month.  Trying to rearrange my schedule to go with and go to the game.  Doesn't look good so far tho.  

3 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Are you going to the game Sunday?

The girl will be in New Orleans when the Pistons play the Pelicans next month.  Trying to rearrange my schedule to go with and go to the game.  Doesn't look good so far tho.  

Doesn’t fit with my schedule unfortunately. I’ll be watching though of course.