Sign in to follow this  
Sydney_Fife

Game 21: Thunder @ Pistons

1 hour ago, Sydney_Fife said:

Officially at the quarter pole of the season, I'd definitely say 13-8 was a success. Last year we fell off a cliff starting right about now. Let's see how this team does.

as long as blake stays healthy (ha ha, i know), they shouldnt fall off a cliff.  they'll regress to the .500 or so team they are, but i would be surprised if they fell off a cliff without major injuries.

21 minutes ago, Buddha said:

as long as blake stays healthy (ha ha, i know), they shouldnt fall off a cliff.  they'll regress to the .500 or so team they are, but i would be surprised if they fell off a cliff without major injuries.

If Blake stays healthy, that's about what I'm expecting 40 to 44 wins, hopefully at least 42 wins . Going into the season I would've probably said 40-42 if I was posting on the board at that time.

33 minutes ago, Betrayer said:

The fact that you said "realistic" makes you a pretty positive person. Every one of those teams is better than the Pistons except CHA and NO...but Davis and Kemba kill us every time. Realistic is 2-7.

The Pelicans absolutely own the Pistons. 11-1 the past 12 meetings.