Motor City Sonics

Game 12: Los Angeles Rams @ Detroit Lions: Will Suh Stomp Stafford?

Honestly,  It's hard to even care anymore. 

It's 50 degrees and the sun is out...............am I going to spend my afternoon watching this garbage? 

Yep,  sure am.   

If he wanted the number so bad why didn't he make a player to player deal with Kyle? Don't they make trades for numbers all the time? I expect this to be a blood bath today.

6 minutes ago, Kamakzie said:

If he wanted the number so bad why didn't he make a player to player deal with Kyle? Don't they make trades for numbers all the time? I expect this to be a blood bath today.

I was just joking.   He hated the Lions because they are a horrible team and the city of Detroit isn't glamorous enough for the great Suh.  

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I was just joking.   He hated the Lions because they are a horrible team and the city of Detroit isn't glamorous enough for the great Suh.  

I remember his sister always talking about when he moved on from the Detroit once his contract was up. We always knew that day was going to come even with the big offer the Lions made him.

2 minutes ago, Kamakzie said:

I remember his sister always talking about when he moved on from the Detroit once his contract was up. We always knew that day was going to come even with the big offer the Lions made him.

The only people that didn't were Tom Lewand and Martin Mayhew.  

2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Lions on their own 2.............think Stafford throws to the flat for a Pick 6 ? 

suh sack?

Playing the field position game against the Rams is like urinating into the wind. It's not going to end well.

15 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Playing the field position game against the Rams is like urinating into the wind. It's not going to end well.

Slightly tough call for me today.  At this point, when the Lions are out of the playoff picture, do  I want them to win to lower their draft position, or lose just  because I enjoy that so much?

Given that they will probably waste higher draft picks, anyway -- how about that Teez Tabor?  -- I'll root for the loss.

Go Goff and Gurley, and smash someone, Suh!

13 minutes ago, six-hopper said:

Slightly tough call for me today.  At this point, when the Lions are out of the playoff picture, do  I want them to win to lower their draft position, or lose just  because I enjoy that so much?

Given that they will probably waste higher draft picks, anyway -- how about that Teez Tabor?  -- I'll root for the loss.

Go Goff and Gurley, and smash someone, Suh!

As long as Miami stinks, I'll be happy. I've never seen such trollish behavior from such cry baby fans. GREAT PASS from Stafford. That QB really is a unique talent. Miami would be lucky to have him.

52 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Bad call by Suh.  Detroit is so much more fun than Miami and LA.  With the Elwood just across the street from Ford Field, who needs South Beach or Malibu?

14 minutes ago, six-hopper said:

Bad call by Suh.  Detroit is so much more fun than Miami and LA.  With the Elwood just across the street from Ford Field, who needs South Beach or Malibu?

It sounds like you know all about it. Trolls are such low lifes. 

Amazing play calling approaching the 2:00 mark. Two runs and a predictable pass on third and long. Has Cooter been fired yet?

4 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

It sounds like you know all about it. Trolls are such low lifes. 

I've been to all three places, and I was a proud low-life in all of them.  

10 minutes ago, six-hopper said:

I've been to all three places, and I was a proud low-life in all of them.  

You and Matty hanging out? Did he really stick you with the check? Is that why you hate him? Come on...your Old Milwaukee couldn't have cost more than a buck fifty.

29 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

You and Matty hanging out? Did he really stick you with the check? Is that why you hate him? Come on...your Old Milwaukee couldn't have cost more than a buck fifty.

Actually, it was Altes, and the prices sucked.  Although in Malibu, I put on my MAGA hat and they kicked me out and didn't even ask me to pay.

I'd like to think that they added my bill to George Clooney's.