Sign in to follow this  
Sydney_Fife

Game 19: Bulls @ Pistons

7:10 tip. First game I will be at this year. No negativity in this game thread, unless they lose :)

• Like 1

Dunn, Markennen, Portis, and Valentine are all out for the Bulls.

Kennard is playing for the GR Drive tonight. Should be back soon.

1 hour ago, Sydney_Fife said:

7:10 tip. First game I will be at this year. No negativity in this game thread, unless they lose :)

If the Pistons win, its because they should have.

If the Pistons lose, its because your negative energy affected them.

• Haha 2

Besides a 1 point loss to BKN in late October, this team has beat beat up on every bad team they have played:

• 1-1 with BKN
  • 2-0 with CLE
  • 1-0 with CHI
  • 1-0 with ATL 
  • 1-0 with PHO 
  • 1-0 with NYK

That is encouraging, and a good sign that they are winning the games they should win. 

• Like 1

They need to beat the Bulls before the schedule becomes a Bear.

23 minutes ago, 313DetroitCity said:

Besides a 1 point loss to BKN in late October, this team has beat beat up on every bad team they have played:

• 1-1 with BKN
  • 2-0 with CLE
  • 1-0 with CHI
  • 1-0 with ATL 
  • 1-0 with PHO 
  • 1-0 with NYK

That is encouraging, and a good sign that they are winning the games they should win. 

They've also played the good teams close outside of the one blowout against Boston, this is assuming that this version of Boston and Houston (with CP3) is considered good.

33 minutes ago, NYLion said:

They need to beat the Bulls before the schedule becomes a Bear.

I see what you did there.

2 minutes ago, Casimir said:

I see what you did there.

I see that you see what I did there. ;)

1 hour ago, Casimir said:

If the Pistons win, its because they should have.

If the Pistons lose, its because your negative energy affected them.

I'm actually quite the fan boy at games, believe it or not. Especially after a couple 10 dollar beers.

1 hour ago, 313DetroitCity said:

• 1-1 with BKN
  • 2-0 with CLE
  • 1-0 with CHI
  • 1-0 with ATL 
  • 1-0 with PHO 
  • 1-0 with NYK

I really can't say Brooklyn on the road on the end of a back to back is a BAD loss. A game I'd like to see them win would've been Miami at home, especially since they were ahead in OT. Griffin fouled out in regulation though. They win that game if Blake plays the OT session.

Pistons were 14-6 last year, so they've gotten off to good starts before and missed the playoffs.

I think Miami, Orlando, and Brooklyn are all pretty inferior competition this year though. Last year the 8 seed won 43 games, that's the second most for an 8 seed in conference history! Second only to the Pistons' 44 wins as an 8 seed in 16.

the bulls' jabari parker is currently last in the league in rpm.  lol, bulls are paying him $20 million to score 18 points a game on 20 shots while providing less than zero defense.  hopefully blake tattoos him tonight.

lavine is a sieve too.  a sieve who is going to torch any non-stanley defender tonight.  hopefully casey puts stanley on him this time.

Nice win. In control for 48 minutes. Parker is atrocious. I wish the Pistons could get Holiday. Maybe 2 future seconds?

wendell carter is going to be good.

the bulls will be better when they can get markannen, dunn, and portis back.  put jabari on the bench where he belongs.

i think i saw only one or two andre post ups, which was awesome.  kudos to casey for getting rid of that.

(we'll see if he can convince andre not to call for the ball when embiid is killing him later this month).

• Like 1

On 11/30/2018 at 11:15 AM, Sydney_Fife said:

I'm actually quite the fan boy at games, believe it or not. Especially after a couple 10 dollar beers.

I think they showed you on TV.  You had the popped polo collar, right?

18 hours ago, Sydney_Fife said:

Nice win.

Hold on now.  It was just the Bulls.  No reason to throw your shoulder out by patting yourself on the back for your popped collar mojo leading the Pistons to victory.

In all seriousness though, those black & silver jerseys suck out loud.  Did you happen to mention this to Gores last night?