Brian

What exactly does this team need?

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:19 PM, Hongbit said:

This is a totally different player than Tabor.  He’s 6’4 and 215 pounds.  A big, physical press corner that should fit their scheme well. 

You gotta have better speed than that to play this system. Send him to Indy or something 

58 minutes ago, Nastradamus said:

You gotta have better speed than that to play this system. 

The numbers on Logan Ryan or Malcom Butler say otherwise.   Both were very productive in this system and ran right around the same number as JoeJuan.  

15 hours ago, Hongbit said:

The numbers on Logan Ryan or Malcom Butler say otherwise.   Both were very productive in this system and ran right around the same number as JoeJuan.  

Ryan was a nickel tho(a zone spot in any D) and I'll happily take Joejuan as a UDFA 

3 hours ago, Nastradamus said:

Ryan was a nickel tho(a zone spot in any D) and I'll happily take Joejuan as a UDFA 

That’s not going to happen unless he’s caught kicking a hooker on an elevator for stealing his cocaine while on a steroid induced rage. 

This guy reminds a lot of people of Richard Sherman and he did run an electronic 4.55 at his pro day.  He may not be a burner but would be a good fit in the system.   He’s not Tabor that’s for sure. 

47 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

That’s not going to happen unless he’s caught kicking a hooker on an elevator for stealing his cocaine while on a steroid induced rage. 

This guy reminds a lot of people of Richard Sherman and he did run an electronic 4.55 at his pro day.  He may not be a burner but would be a good fit in the system.   He’s not Tabor that’s for sure. 

Fair enough. Look I'm willing to gamble outside physical minimums, but I think you gotta at least acknowledge. If they like Jojuan on tape, so be it I trust them. That said there's a lot of corners that fit us with speed and athleticism too

and I just said UDFA cuz Butler was