Sydney_Fife

Game 15: Pistons @ Rockets

They competed, made mistakes, had a bit of a chance at the end.  That third quarter just worked against them in the end.

That offensive foul on Blake at the end was one of the single worst calls I have ever seen. You’re gonna let Harden do whatever he wants then you’re gonna call that in crunch time? 

Imagine this team with just one good wing player. We are currently wasting Griffin because we have zero on the perimeter. I’d be all in for Wall or Beal. This organization sold its soul for the future already might as well try to win right now. Reggie Jackson is not good anymore. 

no way on john wall.  dude is going to be making $40 million a season soon and he isnt even that great a fit.

beal?  of course.  but everyone will want beal.

i doubt the wizards trade anyone.

I was reading somewhere about how rare it is for a guy like Beal to come on the market.  It said that the last player to come on the market of his ability, have as much time on his contract as he does and isn't overpaid was when we traded Chauncey back in 08.   

9 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

I was reading somewhere about how rare it is for a guy like Beal to come on the market.  It said that the last player to come on the market of his ability, have as much time on his contract as he does and isn't overpaid was when we traded Chauncey back in 08.   

And Chauncey was 32 - so not nearly as good a get.

Jimmy Butler.

He was 27 when Chicago traded him.  He had 2 years left on his deal (3rd was player option) compared to Beal who will have about 2 1/2 when finally traded.  But Butler was making about $6M a year less than Beal and is the better player.