Sign in to follow this  
Brian

I offer thoughts on THE GAME

Watson have to get off the field. 

This lack of pressure is killing us. Penalty on every play. 

Just now, T&P_Fan said:

Lol at this defense.   Just no clue what is going on. 

I feel like you haven't seen this team this season.  

2 minutes ago, hail2mich said:

I’m not sure if there’s any adjustment the defense can make, but I’m sure hoping so! Just once? Please

They need to start bringing a blitzing, at least selectively. They are getting zero pressure, mostly because of OSU interior lineman holding. The reality is if they don't, haskins will just pick on the slow corner the rest of the day and we can watch them put up 45+ points. Need to do something risky at this point because what they are doing isn't working. 

A rules official on Twitter said that since the receiver moving was moving backwards on that last play and didn't possess it in the end zone if they ruled it a catch it wouldve been marked inside the one and since he was going backwards the clock wouldn't have stopped.

Unbelievable. Don brown comes out with zero pressure in a zone. Now long is hurt. how long is it going to take for this hard head to figure out what he's doing hasn't worked?

I never imagined that this DL would go a whole half and now the beginning of the 2nd without causing one hurry up.  Amazing how thoroughly the DL has been manhandled.