Gehringer_2

UM B-Ball 18-19

Moe's little brother.  Supposed to be a catch and shoot wing.  Has played in Eurocup which is Europe's second tier after Euroleague.

big get for next year.  they need someone, anyone, who can score.

5* with Michigan and Kansas as his top 2.  With the recent NCAA allegations against Kansas, that might help Michigan.  Would be big for Howard.

Great get for Howard.

Still rumors Thomas might end up playing pro in a foreign league.  I don't follow basketball recruiting at all.  But as more and more kids take that route, I imagine rumors like that will persist until the kid actually shows up on campus.  At least for the big time recruits.  

One of Todd's reasonings he gave  for picking Michigan was because Howard had an NBA pedigree.   I wonder if that will be a feather in his cap going forward with recruits.  I know Penny Hardaway has been recruiting well at Memphis so there could be something to it. 

Michigan gets win #2.

The big news of the night was Kentucky losing at home to Evansville.  

Good win by UM today in the opening round of Battle 4 Atlantis over ISU. Not a great performance by UM but they found a way to win, I like what I am seeing to this point from the team and from Howard.

They face UNC tomorrow at 1:30.

Franz Wagner made his debut, showed a decent stroke from 3pt and was better handling the ball than I thought he would be, especially for 6'9 guy.   

3 hours ago, FRM710 said:

Good win by UM today in the opening round of Battle 4 Atlantis over ISU. Not a great performance by UM but they found a way to win, I like what I am seeing to this point from the team and from Howard.

They face UNC tomorrow at 1:30.

Franz Wagner made his debut, showed a decent stroke from 3pt and was better handling the ball than I thought he would be, especially for 6'9 guy.   

22 turnovers. This is not your father's Beilein coached team! xD

7 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

22 turnovers. This is not your father's Beilein coached team! xD

True.  I am hoping this is nothing more than growing pains from a new system and the turnovers will decrease as they get more comfortable.

On 11/28/2019 at 12:32 PM, Aaron said:

Good win wow. 

Good win x2. 

This has to move them all the way into the top 10, I'd think.

Somebody on my facebook just said that Juwan Howard has as many top 10 wins now as Jim Harbaugh has for Michigan.  

8 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Somebody on my facebook just said that Juwan Howard has as many top 10 wins now as Jim Harbaugh has for Michigan.  

Well, he has as many wins against UNC as Tom Izzo does.