Gehringer_2

UM B-Ball 18-19

12 minutes ago, Shelton said:

Oh, nothing, just favored in each of their remaining games and projected to finish 27-4.

http://www.barttorvik.com/team.php?team=Michigan

Not that I think it is a good or useful thing to happen to a team this early in the season, but it's hard to see how they don't move into top 5 ranking next week.

4 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Not that I think it is a good or useful thing to happen to a team this early in the season, but it's hard to see how they don't move into top 5 ranking next week.

It's not gonna happen but with Kansas needing OT to beat Stanford and Gonzaga struggling against Creighton you could make a good argument for them being number 1.  

Michigan survived a tight one last night at Northwestern. It seems like they never play well there, so just glad they escaped with the win. 

Some of their flaws were exposed last night, most notably the lack of depth. It's going to be tough with only 3 guys getting minutes off the bench, which includes Austin Davis who just does not look like a Big Ten player at this point. I know Livers hasn't shown much on the offensive side during his career, but he had a miserable defensive night. They really need him to develop into at least a serviceable offensive player. Hopefully the next few games will give some of the freshmen a chance to find roles.

Also, Brazdeikis is outstanding. He has to be the best looking freshman of Beilein's tenure.