Gehringer_2

UM B-Ball 18-19

Jeepers! UM blows out Villinova 73-46 in rematch of last yrs title game. 

M off to a 3-0 start.

28 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Not to disagree with this, but I would guess Rahkman, Robinson, and Wagner were a pretty massive % of Michigan's offense last year as well

So, not nearly as impressive as beating last year's Nova, but still a shockingly impressive result

18 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Jeepers! UM blows out Villinova 73-46 in rematch of last yrs title game. 

M off to a 3-0 start.

That game was about a rare a thing as you will see: road blowout against ranked opponent who happened to be National Champion last year.  

Michigan rolled through the Tip-Off Tournament undefeated finishing up with a 20 pt win over Providence. 

Michigan is going to win the big ten by at least two games and will be a 2 seed this season. 

Ignas is about to take the world by storm. 

2 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Michigan rolled through the Tip-Off Tournament undefeated finishing up with a 20 pt win over Providence. 

This team just looks amazing.  

villanova just lost to furman.

michigan looks like an excellent defensive team that will have trouble scoring.  thats a team that will do really well in the regular season.

because its a beilein team, i expect them to figure out the scoring by the end of the year.

On 11/18/2018 at 8:14 PM, Buddha said:

villanova just lost to furman.

michigan looks like an excellent defensive team that will have trouble scoring.  thats a team that will do really well in the regular season.

because its a beilein team, i expect them to figure out the scoring by the end of the year.

It's kind of scary that I can definitely see them bricking everything and losing early in the tournament, but on the other hand, I could easily see a run like last year with this defense.

You're right about the typical Beilein improvement though, so watch out

I’m already in love with this iteration of the team. Big fan of livers. 

5 hours ago, pyrotigers said:

It's kind of scary that I can definitely see them bricking everything and losing early in the tournament, but on the other hand, I could easily see a run like last year with this defense.

You're right about the typical Beilein improvement though, so watch out

you know who else was an awesome defensive team that couldnt score?  virginia.

On 11/20/2018 at 11:45 PM, Buddha said:

you know who else was an awesome defensive team that couldnt score?  virginia.

Well that's the scary part lol but they played horrible on offense most of the tournament last year and went to the final, so I'm rooting for that outcome

35 minutes ago, hail2mich said:

This team looks good. Real good 

They're already slipping. First win by less than 20.

i dont get roy williams.  his team is down 4 points on the road to a really good team and he immediately pulls all the starters, including that point guard kid who was eating michigan for lunch.  they had an occasionally effective trap on brooks or simmons and they only used it once or twice.  he played his bench guys a huge chunk of the early second half while michigan kept their starters on the floor and pounded them.  by the time the starters were allowed back i  the game it was a 20 point lead.

im not complaining.  im glad michigan won, but i give a hat tip to ol roy for making it so easy by "trying to send a message to his team."

UM crushes Purdue 76-57.  Yet another dominating performance against a ranked team.       Their defense and ball movement is a joy to watch.