Motor City Sonics

Game 9 Detroit @ Chicago. The City of Big Shoulder Pads

Hahahah, who didn’t see that coming.   Patrica is in over his head.  

Surprised Patricia didn't go for it there on our own side of the field LOL

They got Blount for short yardage situations.    2nd game in a row they don't use him in a key 3rd and short.   Cooter might get fired tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Word is that Joe Lombardi said they had to really dumb things down for Stafford...  

I have never heard anything like this. If there is a quote, please share.

Throughout his career Stafford has struggled with the mental challenge of having to carry a weak offense and spotty defense. He is doing it again — trying to do too much and holding onto the ball too long, or doing stupid things like a lateral to an unsuspecting back. If I were him, I would call Russell Wilson’s performance psychologist ASAP. 

2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Here he comes

Here comes Pad Statford

He's a demon in the Box Score.  

He really hasn’t even done much of that this season. He has just flat out stunk.  If the lions would ever have a backup with potential now would be a good time to use him.  But the lions don’t do that. They always make sure to have the worst backup in the union. 

2 minutes ago, Jason_R said:

I have never heard anything like this. If there is a quote, please share.

Throughout his career Stafford has struggled with the mental challenge of having to carry a weak offense and spotty defense. He is doing it again — trying to do too much and holding onto the ball too long, or doing stupid things like a lateral to an unsuspecting back. If I were him, I would call Russell Wilson’s performance psychologist ASAP. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/matthew-staffords-wife-slams-fired-lions-oc-calls-him-desperate/

Kelly sticking up for her boy again.     

problem is, there will be no changes for 3 more seasons. This is it, guys. More Lions crap!

What’s the cap situation look like if you cut stafford after the year?

This beatdown is pretty much taking place in the trenches. Both sides of the ball.

Quinn said 3 years ago he wanted to build this team from the lines.

3 years later...

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Thanks for posting that. I suspect it was more sour grapes by Lombardi than anything else; remember Lombardi went back to be the understudy to Sean Payton and hasn’t gotten another OC position. 

And I don’t have a problem with a wife sticking up for her husband in principle, but it does make Matthew seem more passive than you want your team leader to be.

That’s about right.  Stafford gonna stafford.  Bench his ***. 

Well, Stafford may need to call that shrink at halftime. This performance is just unacceptable.