OG JORDAN SIMMONS (Calf) - DOUBTFUL
CB NEIKO THORPE - (Groin)  DOUBTFUL

DE RASHEEM GREEN (Ankle)  QUESTIONABLE

DETROIT INJURY REPORT

THEO RIDDICK - (Knee) OUT
DE  ZIGGY ANSAH - (Shoulder) - QUESTIONABLE 
LB JARROD DAVIS (Calf) PROBABLE

LINE:  Detroit (-3)

By all accounts the Detroit Lions pulled off an impressive trade, acquiring Damon "Snacks" Harrison from the New York Giants for a 5th Round Pick, one of 2 the Lions possessed.   Snacks' specialty is stopping the run, and if there is anything the Lions need help with, it's stopping the run.   The Lions are coming off another rather impressive and complete victory over the Miami Dolphins.  The Lions running game dominated with rookie Kerryon Johnson leading the way with 158 yards.   Matthew Stafford proved to be extremely efficient, going 18 for 22 for 217 yards.  What may have been most impressive for the Lions was their ability to withstand the 90 degree heat, while the hometown Dolphins, favored by shade on their sideline, seemed to struggle in the late stages of the game.    Seattle is a team with a better record than expected at 3-3.   This is a team coming off a bye week who likes to run the ball and that includes QB Russell Wilson.   If there was a week this Lions team needed a new run stopper, it was this.   The Detroit Lions schedule starts to get a lot tougher after this week with games against division rivals Minnesota and Chicago (Twice) plus the undefeated Rams and playoff contending Carolina Panthers.   The Lions really need this game as they are in the thick of the division race with opportunities to make direct moves within it soon. 

1 hour ago, T&P_Fan said:

This will be a win. 

As long as cooter calls a good game. 

35 minutes ago, Shelton said:

As long as cooter calls a good game. 

and the refs dont cheat.

So is Snacks in?   I hope Davis is ready to play. They need their fastest LB to spy Wilson.

Lions always struggle beating this team. It'd be nice to see a convincing win for a change

I feel like there is more to the Ansah situation. The Lions seem mum on what exactly his injury is and he continues to practice. 

5 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I feel like there is more to the Ansah situation. The Lions seem mum on what exactly his injury is and he continues to practice. 

When the press was badgering Patricia about it last week, he almost made it sound like injury was no longer the issue. I notice Kerry Hyder remains inactive also. Maybe they feel as if they are doing well enough with the guys they have. 

Snacks is good. 

They convert on 3rd and 7 though.  Can’t give those up. 

There’s a sack!  Seattle will punt.  Great coverage.  

Made the stop. I thought Wilson was going to get the first down with his feet for a second there.

Noticeable improvement with Snacks on the field. It was only two run plays without him, but they were gashed. 

1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

So glad this is happening now rather than after when he signed a 6 year contract next year.   Talented guy and I can't wait to be rid of him.