ROMAD1

Directions and Objectives For A Future Mainstream Party

There sure is a lot of nonsense about Communism being spread by folks who have no idea about Communism

3 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

Not these people,  no way

What a useless piece of crap.  She is a worthless person.  She's gone beyond simple greed, and into pure malice.  She stole her mother's social security checks, put her mother in a relatively high-end nursing home, and stiffed the bills.  Hmmm, stiffing honest suppliers, that sounds familiar.  She is toe jam, and she is a frontline Trumper.

The court had to order her to buy clothes for her mother, with her mother's own money. 

• Thanks 1

Despicable. Absolutely so.

Say, couldn’t that also qualify as deplorable? Damn right. If the shoe fits.....

3 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Probably would tell you what a great Christian she is as well.

Always be cautious of the ones who tell you what a great Christian they are.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

definitely

33 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Sounds terrible, but if someone tells me they are a Christian within 15 seconds of meeting them, I automatically distrust them.

Sometimes its like hearing that someone does multi level marketing....

My wife runs an over 30 soccer team and one of her new players, who was a house player before that, has been bugging her nonstop about some crap she sells.  I told her "That's why she was a house player, all the other teams got tired of her crap or she feels its the best way to network. Each team has 10 new prospects.  8 teams.... " 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Sounds terrible, but if someone tells me they are a Christian within 15 seconds of meeting them, I automatically distrust them.

Same. If they need to tell me their faith, I feel they are covering for something and automatically assume they are Chad Curtis. 

9 minutes ago, Oblong said:

Sometimes its like hearing that someone does multi level marketing....

My wife runs an over 30 soccer team and one of her new players, who was a house player before that, has been bugging her nonstop about some crap she sells.  I told her "That's why she was a house player, all the other teams got tired of her crap or she feels its the best way to network. Each team has 10 new prospects.  8 teams.... " 

I'd almost prefer Amway because there is at least an outside shot they are selling something I might be interested in.

It's some fitness beach body stuff... my wife is like "I run marathons, I belong to  two gyms, one includes personal training and nutrition coaching.... I'm 47 and can outrun and outlift you... I"m all set"

• Like 2

I met a woman on a hike last summer who was quickly open about being Christian. It was casually framed as her doing what God told her to do, but the conversation was mostly very pleasant. She hiked in an evening gown which is how the conversation got started.    When we got back to the trail head, she suggested we hike again some time.    She was attractive and personable, so I wasn't going to turn her down.  However,  I was thinking a woman who hikes in an evening gown and talks about God might be trying to recruit me into some weird cult!  Anyway, She turns out to be a very non-judgmental Christian and a very nice person who I find to be more trustworthy than most people.  We are now hiking buddies and she wears normal hiking clothes.  She wore the gown on that one hike just for the fun of it.  

• Like 2

we know Ron Reagan Jr. is hardly the embodiment of Ronald Reagan sr.'s vision but...

On 1/14/2020 at 12:46 PM, Oblong said:

It's some fitness beach body stuff... my wife is like "I run marathons, I belong to  two gyms, one includes personal training and nutrition coaching.... I'm 47 and can outrun and outlift you... I"m all set"

My favorite is the chubby unfit girl on my timeline who got roped into this Ponzi and posts selfies of herself sucking in her gut every week recruiting people.

Beach body diets. Keto. Carnivore.  Supplements.  Cleansers. Energy.  Fat burners. 

9 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

we know Ron Reagan Jr. is hardly the embodiment of Ronald Reagan sr.'s vision but...

I had no idea his wife died in 2014. He is right though that it’s hard to judge properly without the context of the times. 

1 hour ago, Oblong said:

Beach body diets. Keto. Carnivore.  Supplements.  Cleansers. Energy.  Fat burners. 

All a scam.

• Like 1