Jump to content

Motor City Sonics

Game 6. Detroit Lions @ Miami Dolphins. Brocktober in South Florida?

Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

Honestly, it looked like the OL was surprised the ball was snapped. I think they were expecting to go to the 2 minute warning. 

It was all weird. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jb84 said:

KL, didn't Schlereth's dad pitch for Tigers?

Schlereth Jr. did. He was trying to make a comeback with someone last year.

 Schlereth Sr., the commentator, is the old washington redskins guard/espn personality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any Home Remedies for a stuffed up head would be greatly appreciated.   I tried the cold meds, oregano oil............face over a bowl of Vick's in hot water...........Maybe I can breathe in the 2nd half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

Schlereth Jr. did. He was trying to make a comeback with someone last year.

 Schlereth Sr., the commentator, is the old washington redskins guard/espn personality. 

ok, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Any Home Remedies for a stuffed up head would be greatly appreciated.   I tried the cold meds, oregano oil............face over a bowl of Vick's in hot water...........Maybe I can breathe in the 2nd half.

I just use the no no afrin nose spray. Don't get hooked, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jb84 said:

I just use the no no afrin nose spray. Don't get hooked, though.

its more addicting than the other stuff u can put up your nose.

 

Bad bad stuff the over the counter Nose sprays 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, number20 said:

Yesss. 2 TDs this quarter. Pats making their move on the Bears

bears vaunted pass rush has been non-existent.  everything they have on offense has been trubisky scrambles amd broken plays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Stafford has to come out for a play, doesn't he?  

That’s college.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...