Green Bay Game

1 minute ago, T&P_Fan said:

I can finish building my deck now.  

euphemism? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

I can finish building my deck now.  

l

Family is gone for the weekend.  My significant other dropped a piece of mail between two boards on the front deck.  I took up a board, realized it really needed to be replaced...so started a weekend deck building project.  Got the house to myself though, so it's a good weekend project.  And tomorrow is a holiday, so no work.  

Just now, T&P_Fan said:

Straight literal.  

During this game, I have returned from the shooting range and a visit to Lowes.  I purchased one of those fun hallowed-out logs that you burn in your backyard fire pit.  I sorted all the brass I shot at the range.  Took a 2 mile bike ride right at halftime.  Took a shower.  Built a deck with my wife (that took about 5 minutes).  

Just now, T&P_Fan said:

Family is gone for the weekend.  My significant other dropped a piece of mail between two boards on the front deck.  I took up a board, realized it really needed to be replaced...so started a weekend deck building project.  Got the house to myself though, so it's a good weekend project.  And tomorrow is a holiday, so no work.  

Ouch.  Its actually good to have a designated project.  That way you can prevent your dance card from getting taken up. 

1 minute ago, ROMAD1 said:

Ouch.  Its actually good to have a designated project.  That way you can prevent your dance card from getting taken up. 

Would be nice if it was warmer than 35 degrees.  But that's what happens when you live near Fargo.  

Just now, T&P_Fan said:

Would be nice if it was warmer than 35 degrees.  But that's what happens when you live near Fargo.  

this win will warm your heart

a win is a win, but this was a bad game for Stafford. Bunches of misses, and what's with a 10 yr pro who doesn't even look at one side of the field after the snap? GB did delayed rushes from the left side and twice Stafford never even had looked over there. Those are potential big plays he's just leaving on the table.

3 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

During this game, I have returned from the shooting range and a visit to Lowes.  I purchased one of those fun hallowed-out logs that you burn in your backyard fire pit.  I sorted all the brass I shot at the range.  Took a 2 mile bike ride right at halftime.  Took a shower.  Built a deck with my wife (that took about 5 minutes).  

That's how the Michigan game was for me yesterday.  Took up the board during the delay, realized the project was bigger than expected, made it to Menards during halftime, got all the supplies, got about half of it done before dark.  About to go finish the stairs and then finish laying the new boards.   

Can get lots done during sports. 

Just now, T&P_Fan said:

That's how the Michigan game was for me yesterday.  Took up the board during the delay, realized the project was bigger than expected, made it to Menards during halftime, got all the supplies, got about half of it done before dark.  About to go finish the stairs and then finish laying the new boards.   

Can get lots done during sports. 

Its the TV that's the villain

1 minute ago, Gehringer_2 said:

a win is a win, but this was a bad game for Stafford. Bunches of misses, and what's with a 10 yr pro who doesn't even look at one side of the field after the snap? GB did delayed rushes from the left side and twice Stafford never even had looked over there. Those are potential big plays he's just leaving on the table.

He has regressed this season.  

That FG attempt wasn't just out of the goodness of the coach's heart. It made it a one score game with a very, very small chance of recovering an onside kick and throwing a Hail Mary.

Well, the offense still sputters and the defense still gives up chunks. But a win is a win.