jb84

Green Bay Game

1 minute ago, number20 said:

Getting no pressure on Rodgers though. Absolutely none. Need to see him titts up today

They dropped eight into coverage. Which may be the best option against him today. 

3rd and 7...and the DL forces Rodgers throw it away!  Held them to a FG attempt.  

Well, other than the zebras wanting their faces on TV, this is a good start. 

I didn't think that was a terrible drive by the Lions defense honestly, they had a 3rd down stop but Tabor can't cover a rookie 1 on 1, they had a 3rd down stop but Aaron Rodgers did one of his silly Aaron Rodgers runs, they had a 3rd down stop but Tabor got killed 1 on 1 by a rookie, and then they got a 3rd down stop.

They're rushing 3 or 4 with crappy d-linemen, they're obviously playing to cover not pressure, and everyone but Tabor has been shockingly good at that this year.

2 minutes ago, pyrotigers said:

Green Bay's top two WRs are out injured, and there's still no one on the field Tabor can cover

he wasn't even beat that bad when he held, it was like he just had no confidence to run with the receiver.

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I would have traded 3 first round picks and the souls of my children for Mack.........

Quinn very conservative guy

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

I would have traded 3 first round picks and the souls of my children for Mack.........

Get back to me in 3 years about that. Of course, I agree with you and would make that deal. But, we'll see.

How many of you were waiting for the flag to come out on that play?

Kenny Golladay is becoming a star before our eyes and it's only going to make things easier for Tate and MJJ.