Sign in to follow this  
BoomGaspar

Pizza

As if you needed any other reasons not to spend $17.99 on a Hot & Ready...

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/24781658/comerica-park-worker-fired-spitting-pizza

31 minutes ago, Casimir said:

They should make him eat nothing but Hot & Ready for a month straight.

Excuse me sir have you never heard of the Eighth Amendment!?

Never could understand why a $5 Hot & Ready pizza cost $17 at the ball park.   That is until the Tigers wasted all that money on Prince Fielder.

I would never buy their regular pizza there but the deep dish isn’t bad.  I usually get a slice. Only $6 and it fills me up.  Bad thing is from a picture it looks like that’s what he was hitting... and I was there Friday night. But that looks like the lower level.  The wall angles and where I get it the wall doesn’t do that. 

Usually $6 isn’t enough to fill me up. 

3 hours ago, drownwithyou said:

Excuse me sir have you never heard of the Eighth Amendment!?

Zing!

3 hours ago, Oblong said:

I would never buy their regular pizza there but the deep dish isn’t bad.  I usually get a slice. Only $6 and it fills me up.  Bad thing is from a picture it looks like that’s what he was hitting... and I was there Friday night. But that looks like the lower level.  The wall angles and where I get it the wall doesn’t do that. 

Usually $6 isn’t enough to fill me up. 

I hope you didn't get the extra "toppings". Has that clown been checked for any infectious diseases?

Update:

20-year-old Jaylon Kerley has been charged with various food law violations, both misdemeanors and felonies.  All told, he could face up to four years in jail.  He has a $10,000 bond and must be tested for infectious diseases.  

I hope he gets the full 4 years. 

And I understand that I have eaten food that has been spit in because we all have but he was totally willing to do it in front of a camera which means he's stupid as **** and doesn't deserve to ever have a job again.     

Hey people, you want to record everything you do on your cellys?   Well, there's a price for your stupidity. 

5 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I hope he gets the full 4 years. 

And I understand that I have eaten food that has been spit in because we all have but he was totally willing to do it in front of a camera which means he's stupid as **** and doesn't deserve to ever have a job again.     

Hey people, you want to record everything you do on your cellys?   Well, there's a price for your stupidity. 

Maybe if he was making $15 per hour, he would have been happier and more respectful.  But...prolly not.