six-hopper

Honk if Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted you.

[Lots of honking]

Honk if Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted you and you aren't a Democrat. 

[Crickets]

That's what I thought.

It really is sad that all the republicans he assaulted are too afraid to speak up. 

• Thanks 1

Someone on twitter, when he was nominated, said "Brett Kavanaugh sounds like some third string QB on a football team that comes into the game in the 3rd quarter and leads the team to 3 touchdowns in a comeback win against Wisconsin."

Ronan Farrow or Jane Mayer when they report on allegations of sexual assault by  Democrats: "They're awesome, they did a very brave thing taking truth to power"

Ronan Farrow or Jane Mayer when they report on allegations of sexual assault by Republicans: "They're terrible, clearly biased and conducting a Democrat led smear campaign"

The new rallying cry seems to be that the NY Times passed on the Ramirez story...

The last time a news outlet passed on a Ronan Farrow story, it was NBC News on Harvey Weinstein. And they were castigated by many of the same people.

• Like 1

Whoever is nominated for the democratic ticket in 2020 sexually assaulted me. They also ****** several small farm animals. I'm convinced of it, therefore I will start dreaming up fake names and places right now with sketchy facts just so I am ready in time. 

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Whoever is nominated for the democratic ticket in 2020 sexually assaulted me. They also ****** several small farm animals. I'm convinced of it, therefore I will start dreaming up fake names and places right now with sketchy facts just so I am ready in time. 

Stan, It's pretty safe to assume that nobody is going to believe that you have ever been sexually assaulted by a woman.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mtutiger said:

The new rallying cry seems to be that the NY Times passed on the Ramirez story...

The last time a news outlet passed on a Ronan Farrow story, it was NBC News on Harvey Weinstein. And they were castigated by many of the same people.

Have you read the joke of a "Ronan Farrow story" about another "survivor" in The New Yorker?  Even many other liberal media outlets that salivate over every opportunity to attack Trump and are hoping and dreaming of being able to come up with something to help derail the Kavanaugh nomination are properly condemning it for the steaming pile of **** that it is.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Stan, It's pretty safe to assume that nobody is going to believe that you have ever been sexually assaulted by a woman.  

What I just said is a lie. So it's no different than what is happening to Kavanaugh. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, six-hopper said:

Have you read the joke of a "Ronan Farrow story" about another "survivor" in The New Yorker?  Even many other liberal media outlets that salivate over every opportunity to attack Trump and are hoping and dreaming of being able to come up with something to help derail the Kavanaugh nomination are properly condemning it for the steaming pile of **** that it is.

Uhh, yes I did. My comment was in response to that particular talking point

Who knew Ronan Farrow was better at investigating than the FBI?

I keep hearing that the FBI can't possibly investigate this ol' stuff, but Ronan seems to have no problems....

1 minute ago, 313DetroitCity said:

Stan's post should be grounds for getting banned. 

What about the post do you have a problem with? Is my post is equivalent to the statement "go rape a child"...a comment that was hurled at me earlier this year?

My post illustrates the farce that this has become. Kavanaugh's accusor(s) have no facts, no date, time, place, no witnesses, no police reports, nothing. absolutely zilch. Anyone can say anything about anybody decades later without proof.This is what happens when the left loses elections. They lie, cheat and steal their way to what they want. 

I told you guys several days ago there would be another woman (or women) coming forward. And what happened? Apparently 2 or 3 lies are supposed to make it more believable. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

What about the post do you have a problem with? Is my post is equivalent to the statement "go rape a child"...a comment that was hurled at me earlier this year?

My post illustrates the farce that this has become. Kavanaugh's accusor(s) have no facts, no date, time, place, no witnesses, no police reports, nothing. absolutely zilch. Anyone can say anything about anybody decades later without proof.This is what happens when the left loses elections. They lie, cheat and steal their way to what they want. 

I told you guys several days ago there would be another woman (or women) coming forward. And what happened? Apparently 2 or 3 lies are supposed to make it more believable. 

Buzz off, troll. 

• Thanks 1

Stan, I predict Trump is going to tweet something dumb in the next 24 hours and it will be in the news!  

18 minutes ago, 313DetroitCity said:

Buzz off, troll. 

so you have no answer. thanks for clarifying. 

37 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Congrats on predicting that there would be further allegations. That’s usually the case with guys like Kavanaugh that sexually assault women. They don’t typically limit their assaults to single instances. 

Stan also nailed that Alabama beating Texas A&M prediction too

3 minutes ago, Shelton said:

Congrats on predicting that there would be further allegations. That’s usually the case with guys like Kavanaugh that sexually assault women. They don’t typically limit their assaults to single instances. 

What is "usually the case" is that democrats bring second and third and fourth lies when the he first lie doesn't work so well. 

Again, when you can't name time, place, location, even month or year? Can't get anyone else to say they witnessed the two of them at the party? And then you bring it right before a confirmation vote?

The BS factor inflates dramatically.