Jump to content

Sydney_Fife

2018 Pistons Training Camp/Preseason

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Sydney_Fife said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybq6wrqb

Wolves send a pick to Sacramento. 

Yeah, but why would Minnesota take on another post player with Karl Anthony Town in the fold?

I am all for going for the Pistons throwing something together for this season, likely losing Butler, and spiraling into a loser the season after next.  I hate being in the middle ground, which I think is the best case scenario going forward for the next few years.  I don't know for sure that taking on Butler makes the Pistons serious conference contenders, but I am fine with taking that chance.

And I don't think it is a lost cause if Butler leaves.  As the article that was posted by Biggs mentions, there's a lot of miles on Butler.  The contract he is looking for has the potential to be scary at the end.  The Pistons already have that with Griffin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Casimir said:

Yeah, but why would Minnesota take on another post player with Karl Anthony Town in the fold?

I am all for going for the Pistons throwing something together for this season, likely losing Butler, and spiraling into a loser the season after next.  I hate being in the middle ground, which I think is the best case scenario going forward for the next few years.  I don't know for sure that taking on Butler makes the Pistons serious conference contenders, but I am fine with taking that chance.

And I don't think it is a lost cause if Butler leaves.  As the article that was posted by Biggs mentions, there's a lot of miles on Butler.  The contract he is looking for has the potential to be scary at the end.  The Pistons already have that with Griffin.

I am sure many Wolves people would love KAT at the 4 instead of having him get beat up playing center.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont think the pistons can trade their 2019 first rounder because they traded their 2018 first rounder.  i think it has to be the 2020 pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Does anyone know if Del is ok?  He would normally be posting with the start-up of the new season.

Wherever Del went, he took Mick with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Betrayer said:

First game tonight! Unfortunately, no way to watch it that I'm aware of.

I am looking for court case style drawings today of yesterday's action.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Euphdude said:

Wherever Del went, he took Mick with him.

Maybe Mick left and took Del with him?  Didn't think of that, now, did ya?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2018 at 7:09 AM, Casimir said:

Maybe Mick left and took Del with him?  Didn't think of that, now, did ya?

This seems more likely. They are probably off together discussing bad beats and which restaurants they ate at on their trips to Vegas and Chicago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Shelton said:

This seems more likely. They are probably off together discussing bad beats and which restaurants they ate at on their trips to Vegas and Chicago. 

Now that you mention it, the Vegas thread has died a sudden death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:25 AM, Buddha said:

i dont think the pistons can trade their 2019 first rounder because they traded their 2018 first rounder.  i think it has to be the 2020 pick.

Doesn't matter once the draft ends IIRC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Crabbe just turned an ankle. With opening night 9 days away, that could be crucial since he shoots like Steph Curry against us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it’s preseason, but the Pistons playing very hard defensively so far. Rotating much smoother than what I’ve seen in the past. 

Zaza is in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pistons getting great looks. Just can’t make anything so far. Looks like a preseason basketball game. Snooze fest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leuer is back practicing but he won’t play tonight. Hopefully he’s back Wednesday or Friday. Ellenson is atrocious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...