Motor City Sonics

Game 3. New England Patriots vs. Detroit Lions. The Mentor vs. The Protègè

8 minutes ago, Buddha said:

commercial...kickoff...commercial.

i hate the nfl.

Fine.  Then you can pay for every single game.   They're gonna get their money somehow.  

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

Fine.  Then you can pay for every single game.   They're gonna get their money somehow.  

are you roger goodell's ***** now?

you kill the product and people will gradually stop watching.  like they have been doing.

college football is watchable becsuse there are 5 games on at all times.  nfl is watchable at a bar with 6 or 7 games on.  one game at a time is unwatchable.

Just now, Buddha said:

college football is watchable becsuse there are 5 games on at all times.

How few channels do you get?

Just now, Motown Bombers said:

This is insane. I don't seem to remember this many commercial last week. Is this a Sunday night thing?

sunday night is the money maker for the league, NBC

• Like 1

NBC has one game per week.  The cocaine ain't paying for itself. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Buddha said:

are you roger goodell's ***** now?

you kill the product and people will gradually stop watching.  like they have been doing.

college football is watchable becsuse there are 5 games on at all times.  nfl is watchable at a bar with 6 or 7 games on.  one game at a time is unwatchable.

They don't do it because they like to.  

Roger Goodell is a great man. 

Okay, okay,  Kidding with the second remark...........I couldn't even kid for a whole post on that one. 

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Okay, okay,  Kidding with the second remark...........I couldn't even kid for a whole post on that one. 

That was one of the funnier things I've read today.   

3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

i think they take their fans for granted.  they make the game two hand touch, they show commercials every 5 seconds, the limit the options for viewing their product.  all in the name of short term money gain.

11 minutes ago, Buddha said:

i think they take their fans for granted.  they make the game two hand touch, they show commercials every 5 seconds, the limit the options for viewing their product.  all in the name of short term money gain.

the hottest of hot takes is that kids are not playing this game anymore so they all realize these are the last few years of this product.  So, like the Saudi Sheikhs they are getting as much as they can out of the well. 

3 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

the hottest of hot takes is that kids are not playing this game anymore so they all realize these are the last few years of this product.  So, like the Saudi Sheikhs they are getting as much as they can out of the well. 

spend some time in the south.  football is still king by far.

It is going to suck. 3rd quarter melt down is our think. Stafford being awful wasn’t what I thought would happen this year.