Motor City Sonics

Game 3. New England Patriots vs. Detroit Lions. The Mentor vs. The Protègè

Lions cannot return a punt without a flag.  Lawson this time.  How hard is it to not block in the back?  

1 minute ago, NYLion said:

I'll take it a step further.  He has star potential.  Lots of high end pieces to work with on offense, it's the defense that's the big concern although tonight they are playing great.

His development is making me wonder if you let Tate walk and use the cap space on defense. 

1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

His development is making me wonder if you let Tate walk and use the cap space on defense. 

i think there is little chance tate is here next year.  spend that money on speed on defense.

I figured out what it is guys,  it's the blue pants.  The dye for the blue pants is heavy and they are slow.   The first two games they wore the blue pants.  

Also, Johnson was wide open on 2nd down for the TD.  Stafford needs to figure it out. 

I'm only going to say that New England looks worse than I remember them last year.

Could be a one off tho

2 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

Also, Johnson was wide open on 2nd down for the TD.  Stafford needs to figure it out. 

Yes. He threw to the wrong guy there.

Just now, mtutiger said:

I'm only going to say that New England looks worse than I remember them last year.

Could be a one off tho

At some point the run is coming to an end.  Is really good Tom Brady close to great Tom Brady?   Is there too much disharmony in Foxboro for it to continue. 

Belichick will walk away when he thinks the run is over - hand the team to Josh McDaniel, and when McDaniel doesn't have Tom Brady the folks in Boston will hate him.    What we've been waiting for is a team, ANY team in the AFC East to be good enough to compete and that hasn't happened yet. 

4 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Could be a one off tho

Their defense wasn't good and they traded away their best receivers. They beat Houston who isn't exactly good. Then again they do start seasons slow so this is the right time to play them. 

7 minutes ago, Buddha said:

commercial...kickoff...commercial.

i hate the nfl.

Its an issue

No doubt they are getting a TD here after the Lions refused to convert.