Sign in to follow this  
Keepleyland2

9/20 @7:10 Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers

3 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

I guess Boyd picked up all of Norris' lost velocity.  Brooks had him touching 96 a couple starts ago.

Are you saying Boyd is some kind of vampire?

19 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

There are still more games? Haven’t we suffered enough?  Let my people go!

For those who love to get beaten when you are down...the Lions season will still be going.

Stewart with the 6 ribbie game.  Those are rare, wouldn't you say?  Yes it was against the Royals whose pitching staff smells like a   human corpse inside a sealed 45 gallon drum that has been mysteriously sitting in the parking lot outside of your workplace for the past 3 weeks when the average afternoon temperature was 96.  Yes, that's how bad they smell.  But still, a good game against KC counts the same as if it had occurred against a legitimate major league team.  So good for Christin, I'm hoping that he gets about 550 PA's as the left fielder next year.

• Like 1

Remember when the Tigers were going to raid the Dodgers' farm system in a trade for Shane Green?  Good times....

11 hours ago, Charles Liston said:

Stewart with the 6 ribbie game.  Those are rare, wouldn't you say?  Yes it was against the Royals whose pitching staff smells like a   human corpse inside a sealed 45 gallon drum that has been mysteriously sitting in the parking lot outside of your workplace for the past 3 weeks when the average afternoon temperature was 96.  Yes, that's how bad they smell.  But still, a good game against KC counts the same as if it had occurred against a legitimate major league team.  So good for Christin, I'm hoping that he gets about 550 PA's as the left fielder next year.

Awfully specific