Tenacious D

The Tigers should try and sign Manny Machado

12 minutes ago, DumberAndLeaner said:

Let's just say that I'm about as impressed with this organization's ruse of hiding their commitment to "cheap and controllable" behind  the pretext  of a rebuild as the next guy.

But then, I've never really been fond of Kool-aid...ymmv

The article, well I can't tell if it was Lazy or dumb. I dunno how about the year we added #1 overall pick Casey Mize. 

9 hours ago, DumberAndLeaner said:

Let's just say that I'm about as impressed with this organization's ruse of hiding their commitment to "cheap and controllable" behind  the pretext  of a rebuild as the next guy.

But then, I've never really been fond of Kool-aid...ymmv

Is this a Tigers only ruse or are all the teams that are rebuilding hiding behind it?

Speaking of Kool Aid, are hairy buffaloes still a thing?

I can never recall so many absolutely terrible teams since I became a die-hard baseball fan more than 50 years ago.

The Tigers franchise seems as terrible as the team is ..they seem so far behind the 'intelligent' franchises that have been carefully planning, mapping, and building for success instead of 'for no apparent reason'  ..but since cannot fix stupid (nor admit it) ..the Tigers (like too many other teams these days) prefer to call it 'rebuilding.'  

Saw a video ad online today for a gadget called Super Joe Snow Thrower ..apparently it is a shovel with a builtin snow thrower ..but the intriguing part of the ad said "..able to throw 300 lbs of snow per minute".  There were over a thousand comments ..many said "Gotta get this!" ..but chances are nary a one of them realize what "throwing 300 lbls of snow per minute" even means, ..let alone grasp how much physical effort and speed it might require to push a 'shovel' into that much light and fluffy snow.  You just know that more than half the folks who buy this will expect it'll throw every bit of snow that northern winters can bring with little to no effort whatsoever ..then they'll blame the company when it does not work as they dreamed it would.  .. .. .. .. It is probably the same train of ignorance with many fans of too many totally clueless baseball franchises ..fans that will automatically believe whatever propaganda their team's media departments produce without ever taking the time to actually THINK for themselves and realize that not everything heard by the ears or read by the eyes is true. 

1 hour ago, Tigrrfan said:

fans that will automatically believe whatever propaganda their team's media departments produce without ever taking the time to actually THINK for themselves and realize that not everything heard by the ears or read by the eyes is true. 

Luckily you're here to guide us to the truth and light.   I thank God every day for that.   Thank you.

I don't believe anything is true until Shelton confirms it.  

23 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

This is true. 

5 hours ago, tiger337 said:

I wish I could be like you!  But just the name "Shelton" gives me the creeps.  I cannot eat ..I cannot sleep ..I cannot function at all!

3 minutes ago, Tigrrfan said:

I wish I could be like you!  But just the name "Shelton" gives me the creeps.  I cannot eat ..I cannot sleep ..I cannot function at all!

latest?cb=20150328025426

9 hours ago, Tigrrfan said:

The Tigers franchise seems as terrible as the team is ..they seem so far behind the 'intelligent' franchises that have been carefully planning, mapping, and building for success instead of 'for no apparent reason'  ..but since cannot fix stupid (nor admit it) ..the Tigers (like too many other teams these days) prefer to call it 'rebuilding.'  

They are so stupid, that it's obvious to the average fan just how stupid these baseball professionals are.

9 hours ago, Longgone said:

They are so stupid, that it's obvious to the average fan just how stupid these baseball professionals are.

It becomes apparent to most when comparing them to the average intertubez poster.