IdahoBert

MTS Baseball Forum Hall of Fame

I heard a rumor that Lee thinks PNC Park is one of the worst in the majors. 

Lee doesn't like the baseball part of baseball.  Just the numbers.  He doesn't like grit, but loves calculating grit factor.

He thinks the Lowell Spinnahs are the worst-run franchise in all of the minor leagues. 

4 minutes ago, Shelton said:

He thinks the Lowell Spinnahs are the worst-run franchise in all of the minor leagues. 

They are.  The amount of music and noise in the stands during games is the worst I have ever heard.  I don't even like going there anymore.  Machestah is better and I am looking forward to the Red Sox AAA team moving to Woostah.  

• Like 1

Liston is my brother from another mother.  His time will surely come. But as Hannibal Lecter says, “all good things to those who wait.” 

3 hours ago, Biff Mayhem said:

Brown nosing doesn't put you to the front of the line Dave.

Son of a nutcracker!!

remember the guy who used to make all those simple animations on all the tiger threads?

whomever got him to stop doing that should be in the hall of fame.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Buddha said:

remember the guy who used to make all those simple animations on all the tiger threads?

whomever got him to stop doing that should be in the hall of fame.

Tyrus. Then he changed his name I think.  I thought he was entertaining, but people seemed to enjoy pushing his buttons and he was easy at offering up a response.  I thought the insinuations that he was gay were pretty juvenile.  I did like the one of Todd Jones on the roller coaster. 

I remember when Yoda posed as Dave Dombrowski for a live chat.  He had Dave’s willful evasiveness nailed down perfectly. 

LibraryMonkey -> TyrusTiger

I thought the animations were innocuous, FWIW.

I remember someone found his photobucket and/or facebook page and thought he had a bunch of weird stuff and that started those allegations as I recall.

29 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

Tyrus. Then he changed his name I think.  I thought he was entertaining, but people seemed to enjoy pushing his buttons and he was easy at offering up a response.  I thought the insinuations that he was gay were pretty juvenile.  I did like the one of Todd Jones on the roller coaster. 

Not Tyrus!  He was another story.  The cartoon guy was  LibraryMonkey and then he changed to something else.  I thought some of his stuff was entertaining until it got overdone.  I liked his gif of me wearing a Bill James muscle shirt.  

6 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

LibraryMonkey -> TyrusTiger

I thought the animations were innocuous, FWIW.

I remember someone found his photobucket and/or facebook page and thought he had a bunch of weird stuff and that started those allegations as I recall.

Tytus Tiger

14 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Not Tyrus!  He was another story.  The cartoon guy was  LibraryMonkey and then he changed to something else.  I thought some of his stuff was entertaining until it got overdone.  I liked his gif of me wearing a Bill James muscle shirt.  

I thought he was librarymonkey and then he changed his name to Tyrus. But I may be living in a fantasy world. It wouldn’t be the first time.  It’s hard to keep all the suspects straight. 

Edit

Titus tiger you’re all right. For me all words that begin with T and have a U and an S are the same word apparently

1 hour ago, IdahoBert said:

I remember when Yoda posed as Dave Dombrowski for a live chat.  He had Dave’s willful evasiveness nailed down perfectly. 

That was a hoot.

32 minutes ago, Shelton said:

Jon Benke

::silky::

:ninja:

3 hours ago, tiger337 said:

They are.  The amount of music and noise in the stands during games is the worst I have ever heard.  I don't even like going there anymore.  Machestah is better and I am looking forward to the Red Sox AAA team moving to Woostah.  

The WooSahwx?

11 minutes ago, Casimir said:

:ninja:

who's that guy?^

• Haha 1