Jump to content

IdahoBert

MTS Baseball Forum Hall of Fame

Recommended Posts


My motivation to tend to this thread has waned and will come back. Deuce and I have been banging sorority girls and huffing gold paint so much lately that it’s got lost in the shuffle.  I have an expansive notion of this Hall of Fame. It is less a matter of who to include than it is who to exile into the dung heap of obscurity. Stay tuned. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

My motivation to tend to this thread has waned and will come back. Deuce and I have been banging sorority girls and huffing gold paint so much lately that it’s got lost in the shuffle.  I have an expansive notion of this Hall of Fame. It is less a matter of who to include than it is who to exile into the dung heap of obscurity. Stay tuned. 

I figured it was the capital funding that had waned and not your interest.  But now it sounds like the cash that was earmarked for the MTSDTFHoF has now been misappropriated to good times?  Just wait until the political forum gets wind of this....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2018 at 7:50 AM, Casimir said:

I figured it was the capital funding that had waned and not your interest.  But now it sounds like the cash that was earmarked for the MTSDTFHoF has now been misappropriated to good times?  Just wait until the political forum gets wind of this....

I almost never go into the political forum.  It brings out my dark side. I am capable of hanging people with whom I merely disagree from streetlights with the entrails of those whom I deeply detest. This is not a good way to “Win friends and influence people.“ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

I almost never go into the political forum.  It brings out my dark side. I am capable of hanging people with whom I merely disagree from streetlights with the entrails of those whom I deeply detest. This is not a good way to “Win friends and influence people.“ 

Its OK, the elections are over.  It dies down over there like this forum does in early October, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2018 at 6:18 PM, Casimir said:

Well, now Buddha is right.  They let anybody in there.

except buddha.  lol.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buddha has always been in favor of a small Hall of Fame.  Doesn't even want Trammell in there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×