IdahoBert

MTS Baseball Forum Hall of Fame

My motivation to tend to this thread has waned and will come back. Deuce and I have been banging sorority girls and huffing gold paint so much lately that it’s got lost in the shuffle.  I have an expansive notion of this Hall of Fame. It is less a matter of who to include than it is who to exile into the dung heap of obscurity. Stay tuned. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

My motivation to tend to this thread has waned and will come back. Deuce and I have been banging sorority girls and huffing gold paint so much lately that it’s got lost in the shuffle.  I have an expansive notion of this Hall of Fame. It is less a matter of who to include than it is who to exile into the dung heap of obscurity. Stay tuned. 

I figured it was the capital funding that had waned and not your interest.  But now it sounds like the cash that was earmarked for the MTSDTFHoF has now been misappropriated to good times?  Just wait until the political forum gets wind of this....

On 11/3/2018 at 7:50 AM, Casimir said:

I figured it was the capital funding that had waned and not your interest.  But now it sounds like the cash that was earmarked for the MTSDTFHoF has now been misappropriated to good times?  Just wait until the political forum gets wind of this....

I almost never go into the political forum.  It brings out my dark side. I am capable of hanging people with whom I merely disagree from streetlights with the entrails of those whom I deeply detest. This is not a good way to “Win friends and influence people.“ 

4 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

I almost never go into the political forum.  It brings out my dark side. I am capable of hanging people with whom I merely disagree from streetlights with the entrails of those whom I deeply detest. This is not a good way to “Win friends and influence people.“ 

Its OK, the elections are over.  It dies down over there like this forum does in early October, right?

On 9/18/2018 at 6:18 PM, Casimir said:

Well, now Buddha is right.  They let anybody in there.

except buddha.  lol.  :)

Buddha has always been in favor of a small Hall of Fame.  Doesn't even want Trammell in there.