IdahoBert

MTS Baseball Forum Hall of Fame

6 hours ago, Shelton said:

Yooper bet on MTS posts. 

Show me the bet slips, or it didn't happen    😉

THANKS BERT !!!

I really faded those past few seasons but must have made the cut, and I am way beyond flattered sir.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DaYooperASBDT said:

Show me the bet slips, or it didn't happen    😉

THANKS BERT !!!

I really faded those past few seasons but must have made the cut, and I am way beyond flattered sir.

Well, now Buddha is right.  They let anybody in there.

9 hours ago, LooseGoose said:

One of the very 1st things I participated in on this board.

Same.   I thought I had P.J Finnegan but now I can't even google him.    May have to go and find that thread.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaYooperASBDT said:

My predecessor in running the AAT is certainly HOF worthy!

517450D5-175B-47A4-928B-27DB49BAFB73.png.1a40906d25e41b8cdb272e6f57e3a722.png

8 hours ago, Oblong said:

For the induction ceremonies and they bring out the past inductees I want to be introduced last.... both because it's less time sitting there and obviously the buildup with the audience as they will be wondering if I am going to show up.  

For my induction ceremony I want to jog out there like Ron LeFlore did at the Tiger Stadium closing, and everybody thought he was Gates Brown.  As soon as Bert announces the date I can gain 2 pounds per week no problem.  A toasted bagel with butter and Swiss cheese every morning would be enough almost by itself.  And then I'll get busted for child support the same night, like Ron did too.

52 minutes ago, Charles Liston said:

For my induction ceremony I want to jog out there like Ron LeFlore did at the Tiger Stadium closing, and everybody thought he was Gates Brown.  As soon as Bert announces the date I can gain 2 pounds per week no problem.  A toasted bagel with butter and Swiss cheese every morning would be enough almost by itself.  And then I'll get busted for child support the same night, like Ron did too.

9D3A2EAD-4DE6-4CB1-A9A5-13A52178CEB6.thumb.jpeg.f002db947cd21e20c8ec5c2412530bb5.jpeg

This is the hat I got for the induction ceremony. It’ll only cost $10 per person. And I know that not everybody is into wrestling, but this is a really cool hat and it’s cheap.