UCFKNIGHT92

Who Will Be The Next Tigers Field Manager?

16 hours ago, gmoney said:

I think the Tigers hire Alex Rodriguez simply to get some media attention.

It will be Joe Mauer after he gets his 3000th hit.

11 hours ago, Lei Pong said:

Eight years?  Considering Moses spent decades in the desert with God helping him along eight years will go by in no time

My Hebrew and Aramaic are a bit busty, but I'm pretty sure the edited-out 11th commandment that Moses brought down from Mt. Sinai was "Thou Shalt Not F-up the Rebuild".

52 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

My Hebrew and Aramaic are a bit busty, but I'm pretty sure the edited-out 11th commandment that Moses brought down from Mt. Sinai was "Thou Shalt Not F-up the Rebuild".

Yeah but Moses seems to have had some sort of Teflon quality where he didn't attract any bad publicity.  I mean, 40 years to cross the Sinai?  Come on, I could do it in 3 weeks with a good guidebook.  Here's a hint:  after you walk through that corridor on the Red Sea (OK, I have to admit that that was pretty cool) just walk up north to the Mediterranean Sea, and turn right.  He's one of those guys who was way better off before Instagram, and CNN, because otherwise his publicist would have had his hands full.    

I’m sure Ron Gardenhire is glad to be known as a Field Manager so he cannot be confused with the Equipment Manager or with an Assistant Manager at Taco Bell.