kdog

Bosio Fired

3 hours ago, Yoda said:

So you DO know how that works. 

And now so do you.

21 hours ago, Casimir said:

It’s just easier to hate everybody.

Provided, you have to hate everybody equally. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, LooseGoose said:

And if you inadvertently are a dick, learn, apologize and don't do it again.   This assumes the other party is willing to participate and not play victim.

The former is why it is easy to proceed with Bosio's pink slip.  Really, the Tigers are probably lucky it went down that way.  Because if it didn't and the latter happened (not to say that it would, I don't know that it would have / should have), then it becomes that much more of a practical and PR nightmare to deal with.  Maybe they still pink slip him because it doesn't seem to be an isolated issue of being a jack *** for Bosio.  Maybe they suspend him and send him to sensitivity training.  Who knows.

56 minutes ago, 1776 said:

Provided, you have to hate everybody equally. 

That is a tall task.

45 minutes ago, Casimir said:

That is a tall task.

Tall task indeed! You would have to be entirely impartial in your distribution of hate. To hate blindly  would be your utopia. 

On 7/1/2018 at 10:32 PM, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Also, the cultivating happens on the farm, not the MLB squad.

So, then what you are saying is, for  Candelario, Goodrum, Reyes,  Jiminez, Fulmer, Alcantra, and Boyd,  what we are seeing now is "as good as it's going to get"?

Drat, if that is true.

On 7/1/2018 at 11:40 PM, Longgone said:

. And there isn’t much payroll left that can be traded, 

Castellanos, and Fulmer will both be eligible for big paydays prior to the rebuild coming to fruition, assuming they keep it together long enough.

And, never thought I'd say this, but Zimmermann, the way he's pitched the last couple times out, has almost made himself tradeable... That's a long shot I know, but a couple teams appear to be growing towards desperate. 

1 hour ago, DumberAndLeaner said:

So, then what you are saying is, for  Candelario, Goodrum, Reyes,  Jiminez, Fulmer, Alcantra, and Boyd,  what we are seeing now is "as good as it's going to get"?

Drat, if that is true.

That isn't what I am saying.

I am saying is a player should be in the minors if he requires significant development.