Keepleyland2

6/13 @7:10 p.m. Minnesota Twins vs Detroit Tiger

3 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

just checking...did you guys make the "maybe we nerve gas you" World Cup?

Don't try it.  We figured this out at Ypres... what you do is, you pee into your handkerchief and then you cover your face with it.  So if you're trying to move us back from the border at Windsor or Fort Erie, good luck with the gas.

I’m still pissed off about the Canadians attacking Pearl Harbor. 

1 minute ago, Charles Liston said:

Don't try it.  We figured this out at Ypres... what you do is, you pee into your handkerchief and then you cover your face with it.  So if you're trying to move us back from the border at Windsor or Fort Erie, good luck with the gas.

I'm actually, no Yankee tricks here...ordering a Canadian Maple from The Arbor Day Foundation as we speak.  

2 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

I'm actually, no Yankee tricks here...ordering a Canadian Maple from The Arbor Day Foundation as we speak.  

That's "arbour".

1 hour ago, ROMAD1 said:

just remember, there will be a Canadian somewhere laughing at you when that tree finishes killing your lawn.

5 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

just remember, there will be a Canadian somewhere laughing at you when that tree finishes killing your lawn.

the same Canadians who are laughing because those assassins at the Arbor Day Foundation sent me a dead Red Maple sapling back in March. 

2 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

the same Canadians who are laughing because those assassins at the Arbor Day Foundation sent me a dead Red Maple sapling back in March. 

So we are to the point in my area of A^2 (inside the city limits mind you) where is it is pointless to plant any tree not nursery grown to at least 8-10' high. The deer simply eat anything smaller.

51 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

So we are to the point in my area of A^2 (inside the city limits mind you) where is it is pointless to plant any tree not nursery grown to at least 8-10' high. The deer simply eat anything smaller.

00-Hero-bowhunting-women-Photo-Credit-Re

15 hours ago, roarintiger1 said:

Boyd might give us 2 innings of 7 run ball at the rate he's going.

Boyd really bounced back after that lousy first inning.  Good for him and good for the Tigers.

3 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

We have deer competing with squirrels for food here

47 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

2 hours ago, LooseGoose said:

00-Hero-bowhunting-women-Photo-Credit-Re

LOL- The city pays for archer culls, but each year it turns into a major political battle with the Bambi crowd - so they are now attempting to sterilize the does.

48 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

I count 6 species of rodents in the  yard, not counting the mice. But you better take enough water on your walks around the block, because these guys are always waiting for you: (this on my front yard...):

vulture.jpg

14 hours ago, NickCantCatch said:

CMO said something like I know he will only get to play once every 10 games.  

I am really pulling for Jones and he can do a lot of things but it seems like he is back to stepping into the batter's box with an 0-2 count.  I'd let him sit and watch for a few days.  

I would actually play Reyes in RF, move Nicholas to DH, and sit (or cut) Victor in order to give Reyes more playing time.  But that is just me

4 hours ago, kj2018 said:

I would actually play Reyes in RF, move Nicholas to DH, and sit (or cut) Victor in order to give Reyes more playing time.  But that is just me

Ha ha KJ.  I had a business meeting so I missed the rest of the game but Jones came through again.  Every time I am about to write him off he does something to redeem himself.  2-run HR.