John_Brian_K

Game of Thrones Season 8

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 12:47 PM, Shelton said:

So, with all the focus on the crypts I think the dead down there are going to be resurrected by the night king or something like that. 

I'm thinking it has a barrier like the tree/cave thing Bran was in with the 3 eyed raven. Just a guess though

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 1:23 PM, MAROTH4MVP said:

I could see it back firing on the night King. He is a horrible commander, he waited until all this Dragon Glass was mined and turned into weapons to attack. Then when he should wait because there is no way the North can support the size of the Allied Army, he is going to attack. He would be an idiot to directly try to kill Bran. Bran isn't any less dead if he sends a detachment to go do it for him. The Night King would be wise to hang back and let his huge army handle the dirty work. 

I also find it weird that the Night King would raise skeletons. We have really only seen him raise people who still had some meat on the bone.

If the Starks are "resurrected" it wouldn't shock me if they actually fought against the Night King's forces allowing key figures to escape.  

I think a lot of the secondary characters get wiped out in episode 3. Theon, Tormund, Mormony, Grey Worm, Missandei, Brienne,  Podrick, Davos, the Hound, etc. Bran also has a lot of risk.

When did he wait?