kj2018

How will the Tigers do in their next 11?

2 minutes ago, Shelton said:

It takes a lot of great analysis and foresight to predict a 5-6 record over 11 games for a team that isn’t good. 

Thats a 74 win pace. 

4-7 is a 59 win pace. 

It takes more to predict that, then to predict that they would not finish at .500 over that stretch, just saying  ......

9 hours ago, kj2018 said:

It takes more to predict that, then to predict that they would not finish at .500 over that stretch, just saying  ......

Yes it did, if it had been Shelton predicting that 5-6 record he'd want the thread pinned for a year.   Especially since you not only predicted the overall record but each series which he seems to have overlooked.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

I see some panties need to be un-bunched.

if you are referring to me, all is good.   No worries here.  just some friendly banter

If not for Ausmus's ****ting handling of hte bullpen it would have been 6-5

COLEMAN

6 hours ago, LooseGoose said:

Yes it did, if it had been Shelton predicting that 5-6 record he'd want the thread pinned for a year.   Especially since you not only predicted the overall record but each series which he seems to have overlooked.

Shelton is not one to gloat about correct predictions.  He just moves on to the next correct prediction.  

34 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Shelton is not one to gloat about correct predictions.  He just moves on to the next correct prediction.  

Let me know when he makes one?

5 hours ago, LooseGoose said:

3 @ CHW

2 @ CIN

3 @ CLE

4 Vs Oak

So 12 games -   looks like 5-7 to me.

What happened to the optimism?

27 minutes ago, LooseGoose said:

That IS optimistic given their road record so far.

Hey, what do we know?  They are 2-0 in their last 2 road games,  But, RISP tonight, 1-10.  I am impressed that this team finds ways to win, even though runs are so hard to come by.  The BP, and i can;t believe i am saying this, has been pretty solid, give or take a game, on the back end

8 hours ago, kj2018 said:

Hey, what do we know?  They are 2-0 in their last 2 road games,  But, RISP tonight, 1-10.  I am impressed that this team finds ways to win, even though runs are so hard to come by.  The BP, and i can;t believe i am saying this, has been pretty solid, give or take a game, on the back end

If they actually start winning regularly on the road while maintaining their home record they really could be contending which would be astounding.

8 hours ago, LooseGoose said:

If they actually start winning regularly on the road while maintaining their home record they really could be contending which would be astounding.

I expect their road record to get better as their home record gets worse.