Deleterious

2018 Michigan Football

Sucks to see how pedestrian OSU's offense can look if you pressure the QB

Not sure how our D-Line had the worst game of their careers last week...alas

38 minutes ago, pyrotigers said:

Sucks to see how pedestrian OSU's offense can look if you pressure the QB

Not sure how our D-Line had the worst game of their careers last week...alas

Ohio State's strategy last week was to take what Indiana did to Michigan and apply it with 3x the talent. 

Michigan's strategy was to look at what Purdue, Nebraska and Maryland did to Ohio State and ignore it out of some silly sense of pride ('we'll do it OUR way).  

Northwestern is hanging with them- doing what Purdue, Nebraska and Maryland did. 

This is a total indictment on Harbaugh.  

At least Oklahoma won................so I doubt Ohio State will jump them into the playoffs

As far as people thinking Georgia should be in -  their coach is an idiot and that's why they shouldn't go. 

I think Georgia is actually a better team at 10-2 and would beat Oklahoma. I also happen to think they would beat ohio state. Having said that, they are 10-2, and they found a way to lose against Alabama in the SEC championship game after being in a position to put it away. So I agree, they shouldn't be in the final 4. But neither should osu. I don't see any way osu gets into it, and I hope they enjoy their meaningless rose bowl as much as michigan enjoys its meaningless (likely) florida based bowl.

Just keep Ohio state out of the playoffs and I am fine. Georgia, Oklahoma, Central Florida, RIce, I dont care Ohio State can burn in ****.

13 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Ohio State's strategy last week was to take what Indiana did to Michigan and apply it with 3x the talent. 

Michigan's strategy was to look at what Purdue, Nebraska and Maryland did to Ohio State and ignore it out of some silly sense of pride ('we'll do it OUR way).  

Northwestern is hanging with them- doing what Purdue, Nebraska and Maryland did. 

This is a total indictment on Harbaugh.  

If Michigan does not beat Ohio next year he is gone. I don't care if that is the only loss.

2 minutes ago, MAROTH4MVP said:

If Michigan does not beat Ohio next year he is gone. I don't care if that is the only loss.

10-2 is nice,  but let's be honest.............7 wins were against weaklings,  2 were against teams having very bad years and another was over James Franklin.   They played 2 good teams this season and got their **** whipped in both games.    

Harbaugh was hired to win Divisions, Conferences and make the Playoffs.      This is not good enough in Year 4.

5 minutes ago, MAROTH4MVP said:

Just keep Ohio state out of the playoffs and I am fine. Georgia, Oklahoma, Central Florida, RIce, I dont care Ohio State can burn in ****.

That’s very sparty of you

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

10-2 is nice,  but let's be honest.............7 wins were against weaklings,  2 were against teams having very bad years and another was over James Franklin.   They played 2 good teams this season and got their **** whipped in both games.    

Harbaugh was hired to win Divisions, Conferences and make the Playoffs.      This is not good enough in Year 4.

They are east division champs. OSU played in the championship game based on tiebreak. 

6 minutes ago, MAROTH4MVP said:

I can't see Ohio State jumping Oklahoma after yesterday.    As far as Georgia goes,  stop banging the drums for them getting in with 2 losses........their coach is not worthy of it after that fake punt call last night.   

Just now, Shelton said:

They are east division champs. OSU played in the championship game based on tiebreak. 

No they are not.  If they were East Division champs they would have played yesterday.   A tie break is just that, it broke the tie and they lost.  If Michigan wants to claim they are East Champs then this program is even more far gone that I thought.  

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

No they are not.  If they were East Division champs they would have played yesterday.   A tie break is just that, it broke the tie and they lost.  If Michigan wants to claim they are East Champs then this program is even more far gone that I thought.  

They aren’t claiming anything. It’s a fact. The big ten sends them a trophy and everything. 

2 minutes ago, Shelton said:

They aren’t claiming anything. It’s a fact. The big ten sends them a trophy and everything. 

and that trophy should never see the light of day. 

2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

and that trophy should never see the light of day. 

You should break into schrmechler hall and steal it, MCS’s 11 style. 

25 minutes ago, Shelton said:

You should break into schrmechler hall and steal it, MCS’s 11 style. 

I'd only steal it if I wanted it.  I don't want that.  That's something Maryland would display. 

51 minutes ago, MAROTH4MVP said:

Why wati?  I'm like a Bond villain.  I wouldn't just fire him now, I'd feed him to sharks.

24 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I'd only steal it if I wanted it.  I don't want that.  That's something Maryland would display. 

Nobody wants it. Doesn’t change the fact that it exists. 

1 recruit has already de-committed from Ohio. Cavazos, Michigan isn't on his list but losing 4 star recruits is not good for Ohio. I think their recruit class will hold up this year, but I am interested to see how it is in 2 years. Ryan Day just doesn't have that flashy name that High school kids look for. That could change if Ohio State does well next year. 

5 star Zach Harrison DE is between Ohio and Michigan. I think it is likely he chooses Michigan. That is a big impact.

10 hours ago, AlaskanTigersFan said:

How da phak did we lose Hill.... $^@%#%%@

Yeah, that is bad news

There was an article that said bama was like 3 or 4 deep at safety but he'd start at MI..... what is Bama doing to get all these guys..... i get that winning is huge. But they seem to have such an advantage that they can not possibly be recruiting legitly.....