Keepleyland2

5/16 @1:10 Cleveland Indians vs Detroit Tigers

29 minutes ago, Oblong said:

Let’s go back to the people 

Do you mean back to Toledo?

Miguel feels unappreciated?        So.......haven't the Tigers given Miguel well over 100 million examples of them appreciating him?

All he said is:

a. fans do not appreciate it when an athlete plays injured and is ineffective in doing so. 

b. Therefore he will make sure he is healthy before he plays.

Sounds about right to me.

8 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

I hope this isn’t one of those “can’t score a run if your life depended on it“ sort of games. 

You hopes are dashed. Mine were as well as I didn't know this was a day game and it was over before I looked for it. But my consolation is that I as passed though your fair state today, I found out that there really is a "HeII's half acre" and it's on I-15 just outside Idaho Falls!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gehringer_2 said:

You hopes are dashed. Mine were as well as I didn't know this was a day game and it was over before I looked for it. But my consolation is that I as passed though your fair state today, I found out that there really is a "HeII's half acre" and it's on I-15 just outside Idaho Falls!

Hope you enjoy the region where you headed? 

30 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

Hope you enjoy the region where you headed? 

sort of doing a Nat Park tour with a run  to Cal to see family as an added extra. Weather has been weird though - it poured in the Nevada desert today, just for our benefit I guess.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

sort of doing a Nat Park tour with a run  to Cal to see family as an added extra. Weather has been weird though - it poured in the Nevada desert today, just for our benefit I guess.

Nice area.