kj2018

The Tigers Hitting Thread

13 minutes ago, LooseGoose said:

Heads need to roll to show the team the front office is serious.

DFA Kozma and VMart.

The front office is not serious about this season and they have made no secret about it.  That is why they have such a huge lack of talent.  

We are getting what people want. People want this team to suck so we get another first round draft pick. Why do people complain when they get what they want? 

12 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

We are getting what people want. People want this team to suck so we get another first round draft pick. Why do people complain when they get what they want? 

I am not complaining, just pointing out facts.  For me, i would like to see them hang around a bit longer, but no matter what, sell at the deadline.  I get frustrated by their lack of situational hitting.

Another road game with 2 runs scored.  The bullpen gave it up, but this team does not give their bullpen any daylight, at least on the road.  Brutal offense (to be expected with their lineup, and their injuries), but nonetheless, it is painful to watch on a game by game basis

Let's check this again...bad bullpen, bad lineup w/o two of their best hitters, and a starting staff that is due to have some FIP regression...

I think we have a bad team.

2 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

This team isn't as bad as you think.

Exactly!  Most everyone thought this was a 100-loss team when in reality they are more of a 95-loss team.