mtutiger

2018 Midterm Elections

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

Dana Rohrabacher (R-Moscow)

Perhaps this was the original tweet, before translation:

ji3c8yr5_degcl5_1ifto9i.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Euphdude said:

It's a fake poll until Trumpers take the lead, in which case it becomes a real poll.

D +7 sample= BS. 

15 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

D +7 sample= BS. 

Except it wasnt.  Try math.

38 minutes ago, pfife said:

Except it wasnt.  Try math.

I did. It is. But let's keep posting D+ infinity polls like this. I love to see democrats get their hopes up without any science behind it. 

10 hours ago, stanpapi said:

I did. It is. But let's keep posting D+ infinity polls like this. I love to see democrats get their hopes up without any science behind it. 

show the math cheef

11 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Science is for libtards. Real Americans poll with their gut. 

17 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

Science is for libtards. Real Americans poll with their gut. 

Apparently that's how percentages are calculated too nowadays.

Oh, and I know Stan has no talent in this field whatsoever, as evidenced by his posts and lack of rising to the top of the field, but it was a simple random sample.   That means..... when randomly selected, there were more democrats.   It didn't sample more democrats.

So keep bumping your gums about the science when you're obviously incorrect by the text of the poll itself.

SMDH

50 minutes ago, pfife said:

Oh, and I know Stan has no talent in this field whatsoever, as evidenced by his posts and lack of rising to the top of the field, but it was a simple random sample.   That means..... when randomly selected, there were more democrats.   It didn't sample more democrats.

So keep bumping your gums about the science when you're obviously incorrect by the text of the poll itself.

SMDH

Image result for blue wave

It's a great time to be alive if an abundance of part time $10 an hour service jobs gets you up in the morning.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

It's a great time to be alive if an abundance of part time $10 an hour service jobs gets you up in the morning.

There may be alot of those, but in my observation, there have been more professional recruiters coming out of the woodwork these days than you can shake a stick at. 

1 minute ago, stanpapi said:

There may be alot of those, but in my observation, there have been more professional recruiters coming out of the woodwork these days than you can shake a stick at. 

Within my industry (IT services), myself and my colleagues have seen no noticeable difference in recruiting, promotion, or raises.  On the contrary, we are still seeing thousands of jobs being laid off or being sent overseas - all while our company sits on $1 billion in cash.

I agree there are a lot of jobs in the market....the problem is those jobs are low skill, low pay, and not something you can live on especially if you have a family.

9 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

Within my industry (IT services), myself and my colleagues have seen no noticeable difference in recruiting, promotion, or raises.  On the contrary, we are still seeing thousands of jobs being laid off or being sent overseas - all while our company sits on $1 billion in cash.

I agree there are a lot of jobs in the market....the problem is those jobs are low skill, low pay, and not something you can live on especially if you have a family.

Respectfully, that isn't the case in other disciplines. Not saying you're in the wrong profession, but it is more susceptible to offshoring and pressure on US jobs. As opposed to finance, banking, other financial services, etc. 

19 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

And yet both the RCP / 538 averages are approaching D +8%...

Imagine what will happen once a recession happens

6 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Imagine what will happen once a recession happens

It will be everyone's fault but Trump.

5 minutes ago, pfife said:

Read the poll cheef 

Watch the indictments, chief....

3 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Watch the indictments indeed....

Manafort's fate is what normal people face when they make a mockery of the rule of law.  Elitist Trump has been able to skirt the law his entire life.