Keepleyland2

4/22 @1:10 Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers

Too bad it did not work.  BP is finding its water level

Farmer, DVH and AW all got torched.  They have to throw strikes

I love this team,  they don't quit.    But it's time for VerHagen to go bye bye.   Just release him.   Farmer's next.     You have a few guys at Toledo who are pitching well, give them a shot instead of these two losers

11 minutes ago, Dtrain72 said:

Battle of the bad bullpens.

Our bad bp is losing the battle at the moment.

Can this please be the end of Verhagen and Farmer, these bums never should of been here in the first place.  Wilson shouldnt be far behind...  Where was Stumpf to face moustakas?

10 minutes ago, Tigrrfan said:

Bought into Sling Blue last night and watching my first game of this season.  Funny, I know Game Day usually lags by several seconds .. but seems this game on Sling (FSD+) is lagging at least 2 pitches behind.  In other words, TV shows 1-0 on Cuttbert while Game Day shows 2-1.

I had Sling Blue for a few months and yes, internet TV lags a bit behind the live action. It was about a minute behind my cable TV when I had it. I went to PS Vue later, and it was a bit quicker on the lag, while also giving a better picture and more stable connection.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I love this team,  they don't quit.    But it's time for VerHagen to go bye bye.   Just release him.   Farmer's next.     You have a few guys at Toledo who are pitching well, give them a shot instead of these two losers

Alex Wilson and Buck Farmer seem like almost the same guy to me - both are guys with little stuff who will give up runs pretty regularly. Verhagen has the better arm but can't seem to do much with it. All guys I'm sure they would love to replace if they had anybody.

VMart ground into a double play.  On the bright side for him ..that's one way not to have another LOB.

8 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Alex Wilson and Buck Farmer seem like almost the same guy to me - both are guys with little stuff who will give up runs pretty regularly. Verhagen has the better arm but can't seem to do much with it. All guys I'm sure they would love to replace if they had anybody.

Wilson was really good for 2 years, so i wouldnt be surprised if they give him more rope.  As for Farmer, the fact he is still in the org after all these years really says a lot about this FO.

5 minutes ago, MDMAzing said:

Wilson was really good for 2 years, so i wouldnt be surprised if they give him more rope.  As for Farmer, the fact he is still in the org after all these years really says a lot about this FO.

yeah - I know Alex has had a lot more success than Farmer, but Wilson has always seemed more like an extended run of luck than good pitching to me.

One of those 4 game series where it seems like one team dominated but  still only split. Must be yesterday's blowout that gives me that feeling.

2 minutes ago, N11120 said:

One of those 4 game series where it seems like one team dominated but  still only split. Must be yesterday's blowout that gives me that feeling.

Plus the fact that the Tigers blew the 2nd game on Friday in the 9th, and were leading for 5 innings today.  The Tigers seemed to be ahead for most of the series, but ended up splitting.

Sure felt like they should have won 3, and could have won all 4

From the euphoria of  yesterday's offensive display to today's finish that resulted in a split with the last place team. Oh, the swing of emotions.

24 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

yeah - I know Alex has had a lot more success than Farmer, but Wilson has always seemed more like an extended run of luck than good pitching to me.

I don't know if it's luck or just impossible to maintain the kind of perfect command/location required of someone with very little stuff.  

1 hour ago, tiger337 said:

I don't know if it's luck or just impossible to maintain the kind of perfect command/location required of someone with very little stuff.  

sounds about right.

1 hour ago, tiger337 said:

This just doesn't apply to Wilson.    :(