Keepleyland2

4/22 @1:10 Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers

Now the tying run is on third with one out.  Hopefully Liriano can get a strike out or a pop out

Ladies and Gentlemen .. after getting ahead 0-2 ..Alex Wilson walks his first batter to load the bases.

And there you go .. typical Alex Wilson.  DFA him NOW!!!!

Every series it seems there's some bottom of order opposing player that jail houses this team...this series is Almomte.

2 minutes ago, Tigrrfan said:

Anybody else see that coming after Alex Wilson walked that batter?

Yes, especially to Almonte, he's been the only guy killing us this series...he's literally the last guy we needed to see at the plate.  Sitting here watching with the wife and I said "they should pitch around him, get him to chase, or walk in a run...but dont pitch to him, he's gonna clear the bases..." I'm like Mrs. effing Cleo over here.

14 minutes ago, Tigrrfan said:

Anybody else see that coming after Alex Wilson walked that batter?

I saw it coming when I saw Alex Wilson was still a member of this baseball club. 

4 minutes ago, Shelton said:

I saw it coming when I saw Alex Wilson was still a member of this baseball club. 

This does not qualify you for the Nostradamus award.

At least this team is enertaining...just when they **** you off, they come back and redeem themselves.  I didnt really think I'd look forward to watching this team this year, but I found myself dialed in every game so far.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tigrrfan said:

Tigers have tied the game.

They have done a good job of that this year.  Got some nice (other than Victor) situational hitting that inning.

Now, which BP will be worse?  Both have given up leads alreadt

Just now, Dtrain72 said:

At least this team is enertaining...just when they **** you off, they come back and redeem themselves.  I didnt really think I'd look forward to watching this team this year, but I found myself dialed in every game so far.

I agree.  I was not going to be as dialed in this year, dropped my season tickets, yet i find myself watching them.  

and right on cue, DVH walks the awful hitting Drew Butera to start off the 7th.

Bought into Sling Blue last night and watching my first game of this season.  Funny, I know Game Day usually lags by several seconds .. but seems this game on Sling (FSD+) is lagging at least 2 pitches behind.  In other words, TV shows 1-0 on Cuttbert while Game Day shows 2-1.

Good quick move by Gardy.  Ball 4 up and in actually floors the hitter, so absolutely no reason to hesitate!