Jump to content

Keepleyland2

4/11 @6:10 Detroit Tigers vs Cleveland Indians

Recommended Posts


The problem with an injury like this is that it makes no difference that he got up and walked off the field on his own. The problem is what happens in the next few days.  He’s going to have to remain under very close observation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to see him hit.

So, this is the chance for Norris to shine. I'm guessing Norris moves to the rotation and we call up Hardy, Barbado or Sauppold. Probably Saupp.

Too bad we don't have Rondon. He had another good outing today. Maybe there's a reason Don Cooper has been pitching coach for the Pale Hose for 17 years. Is he the longest tenured coach in the bigs? Somebody look that up. Mario never tells us this stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chili Mac Davis said:

Sorry to see him hit.

So, this is the chance for Norris to shine. I'm guessing Norris moves to the rotation and we call up Hardy, Barbado or Sauppold. Probably Saupp.

Too bad we don't have Rondon. He had another good outing today. Maybe there's a reason Don Cooper has been pitching coach for the Pale Hose for 17 years. Is he the longest tenured coach in the bigs? Somebody look that up. Mario never tells us this stuff.

Oh, you cut it out.  You just cut it out.    Rondon will implode.   He's mentally weak.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, socaltiger said:

Norris only has 90mph ?

that would be bad, bad news

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope this season helps the Tigers weed through the bad players on the team like Farmer, McCann, Iglesias, Ver Hagen. You can replace them with guys off the street.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if Zimm is hurt, hurt than we can collect some insurance on a bad contract and we lost today.

So in terms of a rebuild, today was a massive win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the pace of play on 6pm games. Please move all games to 3AM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

So if Zimm is hurt, hurt than we can collect some insurance on a bad contract and we lost today.

So in terms of a rebuild, today was a massive win. 

Not sure I understand what you’re trying to say in the first sentence? My impression of what you’re saying here is that Zimm’s incident today is an overall plus for the organization? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1776 said:

Not sure I understand what you’re trying to say in the first sentence? My impression of what you’re saying here is that Zimm’s incident today is an overall plus for the organization? 

But you guys will be blown away at just how valuable Craig Paquette here and don't get me started on the left-handed specialist Jose Paniagua !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 1776 said:

Not sure I understand what you’re trying to say in the first sentence? My impression of what you’re saying here is that Zimm’s incident today is an overall plus for the organization? 

Just in the fact that he's paid a lot of money. And anytime players that are paid a lot get hurt you always see posts about collecting insurance on said large contract. 

So if he's hurt we get to collect insurance and not pay as much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

Just in the fact that he's paid a lot of money. And anytime players that are paid a lot get hurt you always see posts about collecting insurance on said large contract. 

So if he's hurt we get to collect insurance and not pay as much!

Oh, he didn't have broken bones or a concussion,   he's gonna be hurting for a few days - he won't even miss a turn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      95,755
    • Total Posts
      2,763,953
  • Who's Online (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×