Keepleyland2

4/7@2:10 Detroit Tigers vs Chicago White Sox

Hopefully Machado keeps this up.........he could be much more than a utility man.

2 minutes ago, Casimir said:

A lot of people complain about replays, right or wrong.  But one aspect of it that doesn't get much play is that it shows just how difficult it can be to be an umpire and render a decision on the spot.

Half the time, on the replays, it's hard to tell. Slowing it down, frame by frame, shows just how good the umpires are. Now if we could just do something about a uniform strike zone. 😁

hard to lose 100 games when there are so many other really bad teams

• Like 1

I'd like to move Victor and McCan'tFrame to 10th and 12th in the batting order respectively.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

hard to lose 100 games when there are so many other really bad teams

They have a really easy schedule to start the season.  They could surprise some people before they go into the tank some time in May.  

12 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Math isn't my strong suit but Cabrera is on pace for 216 RBI this season.

And it sill barely beats Hack Wilson's RBI record

Well at least they know how to walk in a run with bases loaded and no outs. It's the little things...

We are really going to regret that call by the umps on opening day that resulted in a loss will keep this team for making the playoffs by only one game....:)

Lot of walks today.   When it's cold the pitchers have a hard time getting a feel for the ball.    Too bad they couldn't have been playing this game April 10th when it's going to be 56 degrees in Chicago.........

4 hours ago, Yoda said:

I'll never understand why fans give a damn what players are paid or how they determine them to be overpaid. 

I believe that every fan ..who has purchased anything at all that contributes toward a player's financial prosperity ..has a right to make a comment about that financial prosperity.

4 minutes ago, Tigrrfan said:

I believe that every fan ..who has purchased anything at all that contributes toward a player's financial prosperity ..has a right to make a comment about that financial prosperity.

The irony of this is that if you didn’t spend the money, the players would make less. It’s all your fault. 

Imagine if there were no radio, no television, no internet .. then imagine Major League Baseball.

You may say I’m a dreamer

but I’m not the only one.

I hope some day you’ll join us

and the world will be as one.....

2 hours ago, LooseGoose said:

The juggernaut is beginning to roll.    

The alcohol is beginning to kick in.

Ahead of the Indians seven games into the season.  Suck it Cleveland!  

6 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Ahead of the Indians seven games into the season.  Suck it Cleveland!  

The in lawsuit are here.  They asked me about the rebuild.   I told them that, yes, it’s on.  And Cleveland is behind them.

I gotta enjoy it while I can.

Do I have the same right if I patronize your employer?

3 hours ago, Sports_Freak said:

Half the time, on the replays, it's hard to tell. Slowing it down, frame by frame, shows just how good the umpires are. Now if we could just do something about a uniform strike zone. 😁

Call balls and strikes electronically on the spot.  Screw instant replay.  It takes too much time and adds little to the game.  .