Biff Mayhem

MLB Forum Refugees - Introduce yourselves

11 minutes ago, six-hopper said:

In response to your invitation to MLB Message Board refugees to join this forum and to introduce ourselves and tell something about ourselves:

I have arrived.  I am Six-Hopper.  And I am that I am.

Oh hey, you did get my e-mail.  

20 minutes ago, six-hopper said:

In response to your invitation to MLB Message Board refugees to join this forum and to introduce ourselves and tell something about ourselves:

I have arrived.  I am Six-Hopper.  And I am that I am.

What arm are you honoring?

G'Day everyone!  My name is Tiger_Canuck and I am a baseball, football, hockey, curling fan (not necessarily in that order except for baseball).  I am a retired former bureaucrat living south of Detroit and most of Michigan.  

I am laid back (you get the drift, seeing as how it has been 4+ months since the MLB board went silent) and like to hang around the GDT's during and following the game.  I have lurked here since the great quietening of the Major League Forums and actually applied to join around the middle of July.  I thought I would try and lo and behold, you were waiting for me to finish my profile.  Thanks for adding me.

To the other MLB refugees who made it here before myself, shh, what happened over there remains over there . . . 😉

Again, thanks for the addition and I promise to try hard to fit in here.

~Canuck~ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Tiger_Canuck said:

G'Day everyone!  My name is Tiger_Canuck and I am a baseball, football, hockey, curling fan (not necessarily in that order except for baseball).  I am a retired former bureaucrat living south of Detroit and most of Michigan.  

I am laid back (you get the drift, seeing as how it has been 4+ months since the MLB board went silent) and like to hang around the GDT's during and following the game.  I have lurked here since the great quietening of the Major League Forums and actually applied to join around the middle of July.  I thought I would try and lo and behold, you were waiting for me to finish my profile.  Thanks for adding me.

To the other MLB refugees who made it here before myself, shh, what happened over there remains over there . . . 😉

~Canuck~ 

Canuck!

Let me be the fourst to welcome you to the new bourd.  Hou're things in Windsour, the southournmost outpost of the Great White Nourth?

They don't allow a lot of Canadians on this board, but the ones they let in are usually pretty good.  Hopefully, you are able to live up to that.  

2 hours ago, Tiger_Canuck said:

~Canuck~ 

Have you ever drank Moosehead with Charles Liston?

The pastry chef or the boxer?  I can honestly say I do not remember drinking anything with either gentleman.  I've been known to answer that question the same way many times before though.   (o_O)

53 minutes ago, Keepleyland2 said:

BUILD A WALL! BUILD A WALL!

We have a car tunnel, train tunnel and, soon to be, two bridges.  A little late for a wall.  Besides, the wall will get all wet in the middle of a river.

1 hour ago, tiger337 said:

They don't allow a lot of Canadians on this board, but the ones they let in are usually pretty good.  Hopefully, you are able to live up to that.  

I hope to live up to that too . . . 

2 hours ago, six-hopper said:

Canuck!

Let me be the fourst to welcome you to the new bourd.  Hou're things in Windsour, the southournmost outpost of the Great White Nourth?

There is a tariff on superfluous u's, so use them sparingly.  😎

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tiger_Canuck said:

The pastry chef or the boxer?  

Charles is capable of both.  He's very versatile.  

10 hours ago, tiger337 said:

Charles is capable of both.  He's very versatile.  

Lee is the only one who allowed to call him Charles. The rest of us are relegated to "Mr. Liston" because we're nasty.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tiger_Canuck said:

a car tunnel, train tunnel and

carpel tunnel