RedRamage

Lions RELEASING Ebron??

1 hour ago, Gehringer_2 said:

LOL - 1/8 vs 2/15? I think 1/8 is a better deal from the  team side - granted that is depending on what the guarantees are.

Reportedly teams wanted more than one year and refused to talk extension so teams don't really feel that way. Most of the time you can get out of year 2 anyways so its a free control year. 

Ebron is a lot like Brandon Inge.   There is SOME talent there and he can do some things that impression but not consistently and both Ebron and Inge really believed they were much better than they were.    Ebron with his stupid tweets and Inge with his assertion that he's being pitched like he's Babe Ruth.    Both guys annoying as ****.  

Hmmmmmm,  this sure is interesting..........  but if the Lions gave up anything higher than a 4th round pick for a guy on the verge of retiring they'd be insane, but The Mighty Quinn sure seems to be homesick for his old buddies.   

Report: Gronk trade is coming

https://sports.yahoo.com/m/d0cee4ab-29b9-3366-a583-ae156f58547c/ss_report%3A-gronk-trade-is-coming.html

No, No..........GRONK IS COMING HERE.............TO DETROIT..................THE LIONS WILL TRADE MULTIPLE DRAFT PICKS...........AND HE'LL PLAY IN 4 GAMES AND THEN RETIRE !

No, No..........GRONK IS COMING HERE.............TO DETROIT..................THE LIONS WILL TRADE MULTIPLE DRAFT PICKS...........AND HE'LL PLAY IN 4 GAMES AND THEN RETIRE !

He’ll go out like a Hall of Famer...

Barry.
Calvin.
Gronk.

Oh this horse's ***, Ebron,  Now he's taking shots at Matthew Stafford?    

Yeah, Eric................How many times did Matthew Stafford deliver you the ball RIGHT ON TARGET,  THROWN PERFECTLY TO YOU, WHERE YOU..................YOU DROPPED IT !

How many blocks did you miss, Eric?

Getting rid of this guy is the smartest thing Quinn has done.     He's the Lions version of Bruce Rondon.   

No play encapsulates Eric Ebron better than this one.   Good Riddance and go choke on it, *******. 

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Oh this horse's ***, Ebron,  Now he's taking shots at Matthew Stafford?    

Yeah, Eric................How many times did Matthew Stafford deliver you the ball RIGHT ON TARGET,  THROWN PERFECTLY TO YOU, WHERE YOU..................YOU DROPPED IT !

How many blocks did you miss, Eric?

Getting rid of this guy is the smartest thing Quinn has done.     He's the Lions version of Bruce Rondon.   

No play encapsulates Eric Ebron better than this one.   Good Riddance and go choke on it, *******. 

FWIW, I didn't think his comments were directed at Stafford at all. It seemed to me like he was saying he chose Indy over any other team because Luck can get him the ball. As opposed to going to Denver or something. Obviously going back to Detroit was not an option, so I'm not sure how Stafford plays into it. 

6 minutes ago, hardyaf said:

FWIW, I didn't think his comments were directed at Stafford at all. It seemed to me like he was saying he chose Indy over any other team because Luck can get him the ball. As opposed to going to Denver or something. Obviously going back to Detroit was not an option, so I'm not sure how Stafford plays into it. 

I don't think so at all.  I think this was a slam at the Lions and Stafford.       It's never Eric's fault.  Eric's the best ever.      They didn't cut him for financial or even ability reasons, they cut him because he's a non-stop distraction.     And he did quit on plays.    He's just like Rondon, all the potential in the world and can't get out of his own way.    

I don't see how it's a slam on the Lions, he had no option to play with Stafford because the Lions kicked him to the curb. He didn't choose Luck over him, he chose Luck over whatever garbage QBs were on the other crappy teams that wanted him